skittles_of_SDC

Have you ever been so sick you wanted to die?

The worst I've had was a really bad case of food poisoning. And it was right in the middle of my parents were moving so I didn't have anywhere to lay down because all the furniture was packed. It really sucks when you can't even drink water without vomiting. B|B|B|

Been that way for six weeks. I got a staph infection with my last back surgery and have been on two IVs a day since. Yeah I can identify.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Yes.... when I could no longer remember what it was like to not be sick and not be in so much pain.

Malaria sucked really bad

I have also had food poisioning a couple times... same story... you just want it all to stop.... oblivion becomes the best alternative when it hurts that much

Also food poisoning:

A bad batch of late night KFC in a "town" God didn't even have the time to forsake called Pass Christian, Mississippi, on the way back home from my first, and last ever, Mardi Gras road trip. For those driving the lovely I-10 drag between New Orleans and Tallahassee that bright morning, I was the one all-fours on the shoulder howling into the ditch like a St. Bernard wretching up avocado pits.

Saddest part is I went home from Mardi Gras deathly ill and hadn't even had a drop to drink the night before. The next 36 hours was spent purging in the comfort of home, and feeling like I'd been beaten over every inch of flesh with a sock full of silver dollars.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Nope - i enjoy a good illness.

It is the only time I can actually stay homne from work.:|

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yep - food poisoning..

Had some dodgy food just before going to the airport.. Puked so many times at the airport I thought there couldn't *possibly* be anything left in my stomach..

And yet *just* as the seatbelt sign came on I started turning green again.. The flight attendant obviously didn't see the panic on my face when I got up.. She blocked my way, yelling at me that I had to sit down and before I could explain why I *needed* to use the loo I vomited all over her, myself, and 2 other people.. :S This was at the *beginning* of a 4 hour flight.. Hmm..

Spent the next 2 weeks feeling like I was already dead.. :S:S

Not fun.

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Well there was this one time i was enjoying a nice evening at the dz. Then this guy started running around naked. That made me so sick i wanted to die...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Yep - food poisoning..

Had some dodgy food just before going to the airport..

English food, eh?[:/]

Puked so many times at the airport I thought there couldn't *possibly* be anything left in my stomach..

And yet *just* as the seatbelt sign came on I started turning green again.. The flight attendant obviously didn't see the panic on my face when I got up.. She blocked my way, yelling at me that I had to sit down and before I could explain why I *needed* to use the loo I vomited all over her, myself, and 2 other people.. :S

Oh, for video.;)

On a flight back from the Bahamas with my ex, she got what was probably food-poisoning. She looked like death-warmed-over, but thankfully didn't start heaving until driving home from the Detroit airport. She was able to give me enough advance warning to pull over, (thank goodness).
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yep - food poisoning..

Had some dodgy food just before going to the airport..

English food, eh?[:/]

Puked so many times at the airport I thought there couldn't *possibly* be anything left in my stomach..

And yet *just* as the seatbelt sign came on I started turning green again.. The flight attendant obviously didn't see the panic on my face when I got up.. She blocked my way, yelling at me that I had to sit down and before I could explain why I *needed* to use the loo I vomited all over her, myself, and 2 other people.. :S

Oh, for video.;)

On a flight back from the Bahamas with my ex, she got what was probably food-poisoning. She looked like death-warmed-over, but thankfully didn't start heaving until driving home from the Detroit airport. She was able to give me enough advance warning to pull over, (thank goodness).

Italian food, actually.. Funny thing is the flight attendant then came back with a barf bag for me.. I looked at her and thought "oh, gee, thanks, A BIT TOO FUCKING LATE, ISN'T IT?!!" >:(

Kudos to your g/f for having more restraint than me!! :S:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Yes, I have been that sick before.

Whooping Cough when I was 12 I think. If you've ever had whooping cough before you can probably agree that death would have been a pleasant alternative.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

Ive had compressed discs, tore a acl off the bone, knee surgery, pluresy, gout, intense long term foot pain
That which doesnt kill you only makes you stronger!!

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

never wanted to die, but a couple months ago i had strep throat and every time i laid down my throat would just close up. after 4 nights of no sleep, my uvula swelled up and was choking me. i woke my wife up at 2 in the morning and asked her to take me to the hospital to be intabated just so i could breath enough to sleep. she said no.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Yes I was love sick.
Lasted about two years. Not fun.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Yes, kidney stones-thankfully I was introduced to opiates

You Pussy...:S

I cut myself shaving once~
...that was long before metal, did it with sharpened kidney stones of your ancestors!

-the never feared 'Couches Potatious'

:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~