LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plansl?? :-)

I have a long weekend too!!! I'm taking off tonight to go up to the boogie in Ritzville. The weather is going to be GREAT! I've been squirreling away my money for a couple weeks so I can make a lot of jumps. Picking my honey up from the airport on Saturday night. He has been back east for a week and half. I've been missing him terribly. I think there might be some noises coming from the tent that night. Hopefully jumping from a helicopter for the FIRST time on Sunday. Then Tuesday, I have a job interview in Spokane. I'm so keeping my fingers crossed. I need to start a new chapter in my life.

And what's your tent look like so I can set mine up a ways away???? ;)

I'm on the list for the helicopter jumps too. My first one was such fun that I can hardly wait for Sunday.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Well,no jumping yet for me[:/]But spending time with Christine,going to teach her how to kayak,cooking out,maybe a party or two.Laid back stuff,ya know

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

We have a 3 day weekend (Whitsun) so we're going to load up the car with dogs and walking gear and head off to the Peak Distict.... We're booked into a pub near Ashbourne and the weather is forecast to be greatB|

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I'm out sick today,

Hope you are feeling better by the weekend :)
I hope to get 4-5 jumps in then perhaps spend the rest of the weekend preparing for a job interview next Wed. It's my second in person interview with these people so they are clearly serious about me...will make it so much easier to jump if I can get a better job than my current one.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Idk, I'm torn on what to do. I've been pretty sick for the last few days and just started feeling better today so either idea sounds pretty bad as of right now but I still wanna do both. I'm either going to my family's cottage in Wi, although the water would be super cold, or going out to the DZ. Which I will do kinda depends on my BFF. I don't get to see her much at all cause she goes to school in MI so if she is gonna head out to the DZ I'll definately do that otherwise WI it is.

I'm either going to my family's cottage in Wi

Cottage in WI sounds lovely! We'll be there in the fall for Grandma's 100th :oB|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I'm out sick today, furloughed tomorrow (all State of NJ Judiciary employees are laid off on 5/22 and 6/29 - :( ) and there's Memorial Day Monday. Nice, longgggggggggggg weekend that unexpectedly started one day early for me.

I'll be spending every possible second at the DZ. Weather is going to be great!! Lots of good friends, lots of jumping, a good friend is back from deployment tonight, sunset loads, my rig will have a repack and new risers, more cushion on the leg straps, a freefly bungy attached, I've ordered a PD Pulse to demo that'll be here next week in time for a canopy course that I forgot about when I sent the order but works out perfectly with delivery...

Life is so freaking good... this weekend is totally going to ROCK!! B|

What are your plans?? :)

My *ahem* :D tandem student(s) on Saturday and then my basic open water with nitrox certification on Sunday and Monday.

Diving rocks!!! was out all last weekend doing that...my drysuit however got a leak....here is me checking it, notice the beer bottle hands lol
http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss141/LaRusic/drysuitman.jpg

Oh and doing the last few coach jumps for a B license this weekend, get to play with the cool kids very soon!!!
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

Relative work, both the skydiving and non-skydiving kind.

Tomorrow...:D jumps at our NEW DZ, Skydive East Tennessee!!! Everyone will owe beer for this one, no one has ever jumped there before. B|:)
Then heading up north for my step-brother's wedding. Otherwise I'd be heading south for beach jumps at Emerald Coast too. [:/] But hopefully more jumping at the new DZ on Monday!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

starts today: work 1/2 day, go to gun range, fix gas gauge and stereo on boat, clean boat, drink, grill, sleep, jump, drink, grill, go to lake, spool fishing reels, drink, grill, sleep, and whatever else is left will be done on Monday :)

Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.