LuckyMcSwervy

Weekend Plansl?? :-)

I'm out sick today, furloughed tomorrow (all State of NJ Judiciary employees are laid off on 5/22 and 6/29 - :( ) and there's Memorial Day Monday. Nice, longgggggggggggg weekend that unexpectedly started one day early for me.

I'll be spending every possible second at the DZ. Weather is going to be great!! Lots of good friends, lots of jumping, a good friend is back from deployment tonight, sunset loads, my rig will have a repack and new risers, more cushion on the leg straps, a freefly bungy attached, I've ordered a PD Pulse to demo that'll be here next week in time for a canopy course that I forgot about when I sent the order but works out perfectly with delivery...

Life is so freaking good... this weekend is totally going to ROCK!! B|

What are your plans?? :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Lounging by the pool and bar-b-que with friends on Saturday, 4-way comp at Z-Hills on Sunday, ride my harley to Daytona and back on Monday.

Of course, the weather here is going to be shit and i'll be out of luck all weekend. Oh well, there's always marathon humps :o;):PB|

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Getting ready to go pick up Bolas. Then heading to the airport to pick up RastaRicanAir. And assuming I survive the car ride :D spending the weekend at the Emerald Coast Memorial Day Beach Boogie. :)

BEACH BOOGIE!!!! B|B|B|

I'm getting off work in a couple hours and then heading out. Are you coming through Montgomery or taking the smaller highways?

Going to go to "The Ritz" to WS organize and teach a few First Flight Courses! Then back home on Monday for some family time... Weather looks great and life is not sucking....

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

A surprise early Graduation party for my son on Friday. My daughter planned it, but I'm sure I'll end up doing the bulk of the work. I'll have twenty-two 18 year olds in the house tomorrow. We're hiding the liquor. :P

Saturday, we are going to a wine tasting party with the cool kids in our neighborhood. I was glad to get the invite, I haven't met too many people since moving in last summer.

Sunday, an annual Memorial Day cook-off party at a good friend's house. I will try to win back the prized Pig cookie jar with my rib recipe.

Monday, I might go up to the dz or to see if the skydivers are hanging out at our river spot. My rig is out of commission for it's Cypres check, so I won't be jumping this weekend.

Tuesday, I'll be letting my liver recover. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Getting ready to go pick up Bolas. Then heading to the airport to pick up RastaRicanAir. And assuming I survive the car ride :D spending the weekend at the Emerald Coast Memorial Day Beach Boogie. :)

BEACH BOOGIE!!!! B|B|B|

I'm getting off work in a couple hours and then heading out. Are you coming through Montgomery or taking the smaller highways?

Not sure...depends what the GPS tells me to do.:D (I do have directions printed but they're in the car already. I'm pretty sure they take me through Montgomery though.)

A surprise early Graduation party for my son on Friday. My daughter planned it, but I'm sure I'll end up doing the bulk of the work. I'll have twenty-two 18 year olds in the house tomorrow. We're hiding the liquor. :P

You really think 22 18yo's can't find liquor in a house???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Friday evening - Getting my barnet chopped - my mullet has got so long I don't recognise me.:$

Saturday - JUMP JUMP JUMP out of a Skyvan B|

Saturday night - Cinema and a meal with my step-daughter. B|B|B|

Sunday - Gym, then watching the Monaco Grand Prix (Hamilton will win this), then Golf in the afternoon.

Monday - Its a bank Holiday here, so will be back at the DZ jumping again. B|

Tuesday - Back to work, where my nuts will be nailed to the wall if the new peice of system stuff that is going live this weekend does not work. :D

BP
:)

I have a long weekend too!!! I'm taking off tonight to go up to the boogie in Ritzville. The weather is going to be GREAT! I've been squirreling away my money for a couple weeks so I can make a lot of jumps. Picking my honey up from the airport on Saturday night. He has been back east for a week and half. I've been missing him terribly. I think there might be some noises coming from the tent that night. Hopefully jumping from a helicopter for the FIRST time on Sunday. Then Tuesday, I have a job interview in Spokane. I'm so keeping my fingers crossed. I need to start a new chapter in my life.

You really think 22 18yo's can't find liquor in a house???

It will be in my room, they will not be in my room. I'll be at the house, it's not like I'm stupid enough to leave! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My weekend started Yesterday! Early flight to Atlanta, lunch with Bolas (Great meeting him finally) and a drive out to The Farm where I will J*U*M*P!

recording the Monaco F1 race to watch when I get home. And contrary to previous posters thoughts, I don't believe Hamilton will win this one. If I was a betting person (oh, wait, I am!) My money would be on one of the Brawn cars, or Vettel.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Brain told me, "Same thing we do every weekend, Pinkee, trying to take over the DZ!":ph34r:

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

My plan was to head out to the DZ this morning and spend today - Sunday pounding out my solo and coach jumps. But... I'm just really not feeling it. I woke up feeling sick-ish and I'm just in the wrong head-space to be jumping today. The last time I felt like this and forced myself to jump I had two really meh jumps, failed and AFF level, and left the DZ on a really down note.

So we'll see how I'm doing tomorrow and plan from there. I do intend to stay out there Saturday night...

I'm out sick today, furloughed tomorrow (all State of NJ Judiciary employees are laid off on 5/22 and 6/29 - :( ) and there's Memorial Day Monday. Nice, longgggggggggggg weekend that unexpectedly started one day early for me.

I'll be spending every possible second at the DZ. Weather is going to be great!! Lots of good friends, lots of jumping, a good friend is back from deployment tonight, sunset loads, my rig will have a repack and new risers, more cushion on the leg straps, a freefly bungy attached, I've ordered a PD Pulse to demo that'll be here next week in time for a canopy course that I forgot about when I sent the order but works out perfectly with delivery...

Life is so freaking good... this weekend is totally going to ROCK!! B|

What are your plans?? :)

My *ahem* :D tandem student(s) on Saturday and then my basic open water with nitrox certification on Sunday and Monday.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

*POUNCE* *SWOOSH* *FLARE*

Ha Ha, good thing I speak Nikki

Depends on the WX here.

Sat - ACDZ pack and jump

Sun - Sleep in with the GF and go to DZ around noonish

Mon - ride the plane up to SDK for BBQ and some 2 Cessna formation loads.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama