kmills0705

The Bachelorette

Ah, you beat me to[:/] it (thanks to Internet Explorer jamming up).

Julien, about 500 skydives, from San Diego.

There's also a pilot (also a good atribute)

Just when I said I wasn't going to get sucked in for another cycle they done gone and put a skydiver on there...[:/]

I've never watched the show, but I like that concept of a show
where you win one of the other contestants.
:)

*Sigh*

The great thing about reality shows is that they aren't reality shows. If I really wanted to watch a reality, I'd watch home movies of my family. They are fun to watch because the people on them act like its reality, but in reality, its not reality. And that's what makes reality shows sometimes more fun than watching fictional show...watching people more delusional than myself.

That's right...sometimes its all about me.

Yep, saw the pilot. I have always had a thing for pilots too... going to tempt me to continue watching... a dude from Indiana too. Cool.

Have I mentioned I was from IN?:ph34r:
Normally, I would never admit that.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I've never watched the show, but I like that concept of a show
where you win one of the other contestants.
:)

*Sigh*

The great thing about reality shows is that they aren't reality shows. If I really wanted to watch a reality, I'd watch home movies of my family. They are fun to watch because the people on them act like its reality, but in reality, its not reality. And that's what makes reality shows sometimes more fun than watching fictional show...watching people more delusional than myself.

That's right...sometimes its all about me.

So? It's not reality. It is fiction. Not just any fiction,
but the Perfect Fiction.

It is entirely possible that 95% of all "relationship" books are
purchased by women.

90% of all "chick flicks" either arrive at an end where 2 people
are having a perfect relationship, or they end where the woman
finally resolves all her conflicts with her controlling mother.

There was a "reality" show where everyone stays in a 5-star resort in the Bahamas. All the women are bikini-clad, or less, models who tried to get the guys to cheat on their g/f.
(Yes, that was a real show)

I thought it was an excellent concept. :ph34r:

There was a "reality" show where everyone stays in a 5-star resort in the Bahamas. All the women are bikini-clad, or less, models who tried to get the guys to cheat on their g/f.
(Yes, that was a real show)

Temptation Island. That show was like a car accident you saw on the highway. You could see the wreck coming but couldn't look away. It was the precursor to the current format to Real World.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Man, I told my husband last night that I wasn't going to get sucked into this show this time. Now I'm going to have to secretly watch it on the internet so I can see the skydiver! :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There is a skydiving bachelor out there. And he's HOT!

And he drives a Ferarri....:o:P;):D

OK, now we know it's fiction...

What skydiver could afford a Ferarri? Think about how many jump tickets that would buy.;)

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

What skydiver could afford a Ferarri? Think about how many jump tickets that would buy.;)

:D:D:D

I've never been into what kind of car a guy drives. I see them as merely transportation. I'm kinda practical that way. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

:D:D:D

I've never been into what kind of car a guy drives. I see them as merely transportation. I'm kinda practical that way. :)

yeah..didn't impress me either... I just brought it becuase they made sure to show him driving it... i didn't even think he was that cute... i fell asleep during the show, I have it DVR'd so I will have to watch it tonight....;)

The Ferrari thing is why i asked if anyone knew him. 500 jumps he has had to be around the dz. The only other skydiver i know of who drives a Ferrari was Dennis Rodman in Cutaway! HA!
I am wondering if its not sensationalism from ABC to play up a good looking guy for ratings. Case in point, a Ferrari driving skydiver has the gals on here drooling it looks like.

The Ferrari thing is why i asked if anyone knew him. 500 jumps he has had to be around the dz. The only other skydiver i know of who drives a Ferrari was Dennis Rodman in Cutaway! HA!
I am wondering if its not sensationalism from ABC to play up a good looking guy for ratings. Case in point, a Ferrari driving skydiver has the gals on here drooling it looks like.

"He drives a Ferrari" doesn't mean squat unless you know the model and year. Models that were produced in larger numbers, and are fairly old, can be had for very reasonable prices, even with low mileage. e.g. the Ferrari 308:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/Cars-Trucks__ferrari-308_W0QQLHQ5fBINZ1QQ_catrefZ1QQ_dmptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucksQQ_sacatZ6001QQ_trksidZp4506Q2ec0Q2em301
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm not FROM Indiana. I just happen to live here. If I were FROM here I would never admit it! :P;)

I would rather admit that I left IN, than admit I moved to it!:S:P

"He drives a Ferrari" doesn't mean squat unless you know the model and year. Models that were produced in larger numbers, and are fairly old, can be had for very reasonable prices, even with low mileage. e.g. the Ferrari 308:

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/items/Cars-Trucks__ferrari-308_W0QQLHQ5fBINZ1QQ_catrefZ1QQ_dmptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucksQQ_sacatZ6001QQ_trksidZp4506Q2ec0Q2em301

I got roped into watching this with my fiancee, and unless memory fails, he was actually driving a Lamborghini Diablo.

Well, this is kind of hard to pin a Ferrari on a Southern California jumper. One thing about this area: There is a hell of a lot of unpretentious rich folk here. Yes, there's alot of the showy types, but there are many more that don't like to make waves but may periodically indulge in their $200,000+ sports car they keep stashed away in thier compound.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln