shah269

Wow this is really a small community hu?

Read a few of his threads and you will understand.....;)

I'm puzzled as well. I'm all for public slug fests and all, but would love to understand the source of such resentment.
Would you mind posting a link or at least the thread title? What's I've read of him so far seems to be quite decent. But I'm obviously missing something...???

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I'm puzzled as well. I'm all for public slug fests and all, but would love to understand the source of such resentment.
Would you mind posting a link or at least the thread title? What's I've read of him so far seems to be quite decent. But I'm obviously missing something...???

He said somethin' about yer goggles looking dumb, yer friends came to the defense. :):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

He said somethin' about yer goggles looking dumb, yer friends came to the defense. :):ph34r:

:D
Amazingly enough, that's exactly what I thought happened.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Check this thread out and it starts at post nine

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3571000;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Thats were i think everyones pantys started getting twisted;):D:D

Big deal!
What it lacked in political correctness it sure gained in entertainment value. Too bad it might have hurt the feelings of the prude brigade, who got distracted from drooling over photos of male genitals...

It's ze intanet, peeps. Lighten up...

Check this thread out and it starts at post nine

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3571000;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Thats were i think everyones pantys started getting twisted;):D:D

Big deal!
What it lacked in political correctness it sure gained in entertainment value. Too bad it might have hurt the feelings of the prude brigade, who got distracted from drooling over photos of male genitals...

It's ze intanet, peeps. Lighten up...

Thats how i feel about it! Unless i missed something that started it all.:S
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I'm backing Frenchy on this one. Not PC-kinda crude. I've still seen/said worse and it's good to tweak the SVS every once and a bit.

Me too.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

There's all sorts of little gems like this as well:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3569153#3569153

If nothing else, he's good for a laugh.:D:DI keep wondering what the poor guy is trying to overcompensate for...:ph34r:
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Don't see a problem with that one either. Open to ribbing, but not bashing. Still seems to be people taking this interwebby thing, and themselves, way too seriously.

What's in between 'ribbing' and 'bashing'?

What's in between 'ribbing' and 'bashing'?

ribbing is the good natured way I highlight your faults so that you won't feel so bad. Bashing is the unjustified attacks you make on me.

Glad I could clear that up.

That's a bunch of bullshit Fatso...now shut the fuck up! :ph34r:

I'm backing Frenchy on this one. Not PC-kinda crude. I've still seen/said worse and it's good to tweak the SVS every once and a bit.

Me too.

Me three. I can understand how some of his early remarks upset people - but has anybody actually met him in the flesh yet? Because there is no "meeting" people on internet forums. I think he may turn out to be no more or less offensive than the average jumper.

And I have to say (at the risk of boosting his supposed arrogance) that I've never seen anybody roll with the punches as well as he has in this thread - lots of really quite vicious posts directed at him, and not a single insult in return.

How often do you see that in an internet forum? ;)

NO!!!! Do NOT tweak the SVS! Cuz then they come to me to have to clean it all out! >:(>:(>:(

'besides... not all the womens were being truly mean. I was just teasing him. :P

they come to me to have to clean it all out!

Bullshit! You've made the bigtime-all you have to do is say "Nurse, you need to irrigate.":ph34r:

[wicked smile.]

But... I couldn't do that to her. *sigh* And besides.... douching is bad. [:/] It's a self cleaning organ.