iluvtofly

What would you do?

You're in a house full of people. The people in one of the rooms are going at it all night and keeping everyone in the house awake. (They have been drinking and do not realize how loud they are being and don't think to muffle the noise with a pillow.)

What would you do?

:):$:):$:):$:):$

They would definitely get the smackdown out of me. I'm a horrible sleeper, so that would definitely piss me off. Like the old saying goes, "ain't nobody happy if mama ain't happy." ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You're in a house full of people. The people in one of the rooms are going at it all night and keeping everyone in the house awake. (They have been drinking and do not realize how loud they are being and don't think to muffle the noise with a pillow.)

What would you do?

cindy, dont be shy, what did THEY do to YOU!?!? :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

last time something like that happened, a friend of mine grabbed the paintball gun....wow that was funny. university did have its fun moments :D

The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

If you can genuinely laugh about it you're doing well.

Our upstairs neighbour used to have a girlfriend we knew only as 'Screamer'. They would usually start up some time after we'd already gone to bed, and it wasn't funny.

Early one morning my girlfriend knocked on their front door and asked the guy if he realised they'd kept us awake all night. When he asked what we could hear, she just said 'Everything.'

I think they were a bit more careful after that.

had drunken against the wall sex with my gf one night, she was a little noisy i suppose, as i went to work in the morning the guy from the flat below me was standing on the landing clapping.

'great performance last night!' he said.

mind you, he was a cunt.
Dude #320
"Superstitious" is just a polite way of saying "incredibly fucking stupid".
DONK!

What would you do?

I admit nothing. :)

What would you do?

I voted for being louder...but I wish you had put in an option for you and another to WALK IN, and be louder in the same room...
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

What would you do?

I voted for being louder...but I wish you had put in an option for you and another to WALK IN, and be louder in the same room...

That would fall under the Other category. ;)

Do you have a powerful audio system?
Do you have a pair of microphones you can plug into the receiver/amp?
Have you ever seen the movie "M*A*S*H"?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What would you do?

That would fall under the Other category. ;)

Ok, start another thread...and ask who you'd use...for the competition I mean...lol.:P:)
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

What would you do?

I admit nothing. :)

come on, you're not known exactly as a prude around here.. so, whats the story!? ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Sing it with me...

"...I put a towel on the floor by the two inch gap under the door

Now they can't see me any more.

Check the locks so they can't clock, but they can listen.

There'll be no bargin' in and there'll be no dissin'":ph34r::ph34r:

I have never developed indigestion from eating my words.
Winston Churchill

What would you do?

Did someone do something other than jib you about for the rest of the weekend? Maybe a contest...

I voted other....

I would get the hose and cool you off a bit cause we all know you were the naughty one making the noise....:P

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

If I were trying to sleep, I'd ask them to please quiet down or go somewhere else.

It's not cute or impressive being overly noisy just so people know you're getting laid. Having been drinking is a lame excuse.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

If you wanted to sleep then you shouldn't be at the beach house...

Ohhh, is that how it works? Thanks for letting me know.

Sarcasm aside since my reply wasn't really targeted at you, but a generic statement from someone who has had weekend vacations dampened...

It's about knowing the people you're with... if you are the kinda person that needs peace and quiet then you should not be bunking up with people that are known late night party people...

If you wanted to sleep then you shouldn't be at the beach house...

Ohhh, is that how it works? Thanks for letting me know.

Sarcasm aside since my reply wasn't really targeted at you, but a generic statement from someone who has had weekend vacations dampened...

It's about knowing the people you're with... if you are the kinda person that needs peace and quiet then you should not be bunking up with people that are known late night party people...

She said they were keeping the house awake. That is what I was responding to.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo