virgin-burner

WEEKEND NUMBERS MAY 24./25.

fuck knows, 10, 12, 14!? i'm not sure!? : nil . : none i know of or admit to!

just a great 4-day weekend here, nice weather, lots of beers, lots of jumping, fun cross- and downwind-landings at an estimated 20mph, not so much on the downwind, but aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.. :D

i had a lot of fun! :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:)

3 :)
Three jumps on Saturday.

One altimeter purchased.

I'm working on finishing up my 'A'. Years ago I finished the requirements for a CSPA 'A' in Canada but more is expected of skydivers now to get an 'A' license. I did one coach jump and two solos on Saturday. I got some stuff signed off for my 'A' on the coach jump but not as much as I'd hoped. Seems I still have a bit of work to do to learn how to track well. That's okay, though--I know tracking is a VERY important skill to have so I'm happy to put in the time learning it. Used the two solos to practice what my coach advised and will do another coach jump soon.

All in all though a beautiful day for skydiving!!!

;)
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

0:8:0

A little RW, a little FF and a 10K h-n-p which was awesome. Huge columns of clouds from 5-10K. Never touched a toggle or riser, just harness turns around the edges of the clouds and through any openings I could find. Not that I have that many jumps but that was one that will always chalk up as a top 10.:):oB|:):). Could have made more but decided to skip the Memorial Day Boogie at SDKS and relax.

On another note though, I think my wife owes about 5 cases of beer. First reserve ride, later was downsizing so jumped a couple different canopies, different container. I can't remember what else but give me time. Shouldn't have to buy beer for awhile at the dz, or until Mark gets back from vacation.;)

It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.

:):):):):):2:3 kegs

I think :) says all is needs to say.

Got 2 fabulous beach jumps in at the Bama this weekend.

Beer owed for:
1st speeding ticket ever (Alabama cops are assholes)
1st beach jump
1st hybrid
1st bushwhacker
1st time eating crawfish
Didn't have to pay for a single drink 3 days in a row. :D
And a hell of alot more things that I will not admit to on a public internet forum.
I'm thinking there are more 1st's but I can't remember. :D:D Way too great of a weekend. I really wish it didn't have to end.

:):):):):):2:3 kegs

I think :) says all is needs to say.

Got 2 fabulous beach jumps in at the Bama this weekend.

Beer owed for:
1st speeding ticket ever (Alabama cops are assholes)
1st beach jump
1st hybrid
1st bushwhacker
1st time eating crawfish
Didn't have to pay for a single drink 3 days in a row. :D
And a hell of alot more things that I will not admit to on a public internet forum.
I'm thinking there are more 1st's but I can't remember. :D:D Way too great of a weekend. I really wish it didn't have to end.

May I please live vicariously through you?
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

??? Ask the folks next door. :ph34r:...Ooops! I mean. :$ SORRY!! /
Just 2. But BEACH JUMPS are worth more B| /
2 cases - First (And first practically PUBLIC) nude swimming excursion....and another one that slips my mind at the moment.....

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Had a great time at the "Ritz" this weekend

;): 13: 1+

Lots of cool stuff this weekend including a heli jump --- wow that was fun. Got to see lots of my dz.commer friends and met some new ones - :)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:) : 6 : 2 (maybe)

AWESOME weekend at the Ritz! I had such a blast at the boogie. Got to meet a lot of dz.com people. Saw lots of friends!

Beer for first heli jump!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!! That was FRICKEN awesome!!! I wanna jump one every day. And depending on how strict you are on beer rules....it was my frist real jump with my honey....been dating for a long time...but just have never jumped together. We had a blast.

Once again AWESOME weekend at the Ritz. Good job throwing the boogie Cindy!!! You ROCK!!!

one helicopter jump, but it was the best jump i have ever had.

So...your profile is just out of date, right? Cuz I don't remember anyone with eleven jumps and a Navigator going up in the helicopter. :o:D

Edit: as for the thread, :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

just a great 4-day weekend here, nice weather, lots of beers, lots of jumping, fun cross- and downwind-landings at an estimated 20mph, not so much on the downwind, but aaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.. :D

i had a lot of fun! :)

:ph34r::6::D

Well...and then....finally...

4 tandems and 2 coach jumps.

Beer...b/c it was my first tandem :o...didn't tell the students...cuz they all asked "So how many times have you done this...?"
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

:P:4:0 Some good RW jumps, and rounded out the weekend by doing a track dive on my back.......the wrong fucking way! Still got back, but the guy videoing me landed out. Oops.:$
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

0:16:0

1 RW jump friday evening with two camera flyers actually in the skydive... (my fiancee and I...) it was fun... but I still prefer having a camera on my head. :$

6 jumps for the MESL 4-way meet on Saturday shooting video for the Grippers...
1 AFF Cat A video and
1 Hop & Pop chasing Beth under canopy for my 800th jump... I think she scared some of the people on the plane with how quickly she deployed her main... (but she more then cleared the tail before tossing... :)
6 jumps on Sunday shooting video for team ABBA's training...

and finally 1, 8-way video jump on Monday for fun jumpers... and 1 plane ride and landing due to the weather that moved in after takeoff...

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...