LisaH

If you found your SO's diary/journal

Respect demands to put that puppy right back and dont even think to look at the cover again. Thats violating, betraying and flat out fucked up to read other peoples things without their knowledge. I would tell my s/o that I found it, and if I was curious to see what is inside, I would ask then. There is no honor in stabbing someone you say you love in the back by reading their most intiment thoughts. Curious or not, without their consent.-Caress:|

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I would put it back. Some things I just don't want to know. On the other hand if someone were to read my journal they would fall asleep after the first paragraph or so:|

It's not so much about things you "don't want to know" it's about privacy.

Sometimes writing things down to vent is just therapy. Good or bad. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'd like to say I'd put it back without opening it, but in all honesty I'd probably open it up, read a sentence or two, feel guilty, then put it back. And logic aside, I'd probably assume the whole thing was full of whatever was in that random sentence or two...good or bad.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Personally, I know that I am not Columbus. I am not into planting flags or for that matter, intruding into the personal thoughts of others. We are all human and we all have fantasy’s desires. You may not be able to handle what you SO might have been thinking at the moment they wrote those words. Never be in too big a hurry to learn a secret. It might just bite you in the ass.

Then again, it may open doors you never thought possible
-K

Would you read it or put it back where you found it?

You could do what my most recent SO did; read it word for word and take note of every insecurity, fear, or hope that I have for your use against me, and record all relevant details of exes or potential interests for stalking purposes.

True Story. She used to throw stuff she read in it in my face during arguments. [:/]
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Leave it! I have no desire to read someone else's diary, let alone my SO.

Although I find it really funny to go back and read mine from the past - I write some silly stuff sometimes! :ph34r:

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Matt I thought we agreed you'd take those pages about me out! :o;):ph34r::D

In all seriousness... that really sucks your ex. got all freaky (and in not the good way) on ya! :|

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

In all seriousness... that really sucks your ex. got all freaky (and in not the good way) on ya! :|

g

Don't be silly, babe, the stuff with me you and Rikki is on video, remember? :ph34r::ph34r:

g

Don't be silly, babe, the stuff with me you and Rikki is on video, remember? :ph34r::ph34r:

LOL I do have a VERY interesting photo of you! >:(

g
OMG, is she okay?

g

LOL I do have a VERY interesting photo of you! >:(

g

You and half the world... ;)

OHHHHHH, you mean THAT photo... :$

I would put it back,unread that is.Not mine to read,if she wanted me to read it she would give it to me.Privacy thing!
Just me though.

Bry
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Would you read it or put it back where you found it?

You could do what my most recent SO did; read it word for word and take note of every insecurity, fear, or hope that I have for your use against me, and record all relevant details of exes or potential interests for stalking purposes.

True Story. She used to throw stuff she read in it in my face during arguments. [:/]

Haha, I can relate to a VERY recent scenario...it sucks. If it was your shit, then we wouldn't be callin it my shit now would we?
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I'd leave it alone, I trust her. If she wants me to know something she will tell me herself.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I wouldn't read it. She's pretty good at telling me things, and if she don't want to tell, I don't want to know.
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Do I have to answer this?:):P;)B|

If this happens to you, Mike, I think you should scan every page, then post the scans here in BF.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.