apollard24

Deadliest Warrior

Anyone watch this show?

I cant help but like it :)

William Wallace is the kickiest assiest over Shaka Screwlu!!!B|
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

:D:D Yeah my husband was yelling to the top of his lungs and doing a victory dance

ur goddamn right i was dancing round the living room, being a very proud scotsman myself!!! bit the thing about this show was that i had an on going arguement with my friend who stays in new york, who is descended from the zulu's (as he puts it), about who would win, needless to say, i won, and as soon as i stopped dancing round the room, i got my ass on the xbox an started winding him up about it, all he could say was that it was bullshit! i call that a sore loser! :)

and for anyone that is interested in seeing the show, it usually airs on spike tv on tuesday nights, at 10pm, but this coming sunday there is a special episode entitled, terrorist vs terrorist, IRA vs the taliban, airing at 9pm, i will be siding with the IRA on that one! oh an there are repeats most of the day sunday starting from 1pm, of most of the past episodes, so if you havent seen it, check them out!!!
Let the spankin begin!!!

Anyone watch this show?

Watched a few episodes of it. Total crap show. It's the equivalent of WUFFOs doing a show on skydiving and rating the skydivers performance. Save the brain cells and read a book instead of believing what they come up with. I couldn't help but think about the movie Idiocracy after watching this show.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Anyone watch this show?

Watched a few episodes of it. Total crap show. It's the equivalent of WUFFOs doing a show on skydiving and rating the skydivers performance. Save the brain cells and read a book instead of believing what they come up with. I couldn't help but think about the movie Idiocracy after watching this show.
:D

But Scott, they played quite a few sims on XBox!

:D:D:D:D:D

I refused to watch any more episodes after the Spartan beat the Ninja. Why? The freakin' Ninja was attacking in the open! A real Ninja would've used a crossbow, a trap, or something else without the Spartan even knowing the Ninja was there. Total crap!
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.