Radiance

Which is better?

I'm a woman of course it is chocolate, but I sure as shit dont go out with the girls for chocolate. Chocolate is when I deal with it by myself, booze is when it is a bitch session with other ladies- just being truthful-Caress:D

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I'm a woman of course it is chocolate, but I sure as shit dont go out with the girls for chocolate. Chocolate is when I deal with it by myself, booze is when it is a bitch session with other ladies- just being truthful-Caress:D

I hear that!
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I went with girl and booze.

Some pair red wine with chocolate. I pair booze with women. Add a pizza and that's my idea of damned heaven.

Now, a woman with chocolate? Thanks, ma'am but I give chocolate on Valentine's day. But I'll accept it.

Now, there's no way I turn down booze from a dude. But liking guys and chocolate? Not that there's anything wrong with that it it's not my thing.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

My vote is Girls! Girls are better than either Chocolate and / or booze. However, the combination of Girls, Booze, and Chocolate = a great weekend! ;)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

I voted Chocolate. Hear me out, though. If I eat too much chocolate, Mr. Willy will still stand at full attention, albeit an upset stomach. Too much booze=less than optimum performance. I really like sex. Go figure.:S:P

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama