beowulf

New Freefly suit

Disco suit? I'm pretty sure I have a pair of phat pants that pattern (different colours) that I still dance in occasionally. I vote 2 :)
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?

#1 - I'm not a fan of the checker board look. In the begining of freefly, Olav had a checker board suit. So EVERY freefly suit was checkerboard. So all the freefliers trying to look like individuals, looked like clones. ;) Of course, by now, I guess we could just call it retro.

#2 - This style is a great look. But it is also VERY popular. So it's not exactly unique.

#3 - I like it with your color scheme. There are not too many of that style out there.

#4 - A little plain.

So in my very unprofessional opinion...

..... #3.

That is IF you can handle the heat. I find that on the 100+ days, everyone just removes their suit as soon as they land anyway. So buy some really cute boxers to go alone with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Oh, if your rig harness (front) is other than black, the black front of the suit would probably accentuate the rig and not look as plain as the suit itself. If your harness IS black, maybe bright colors on the reserve handle and mudflap would look sharp.

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

I'm looking for a suit also, and I have a good idea of what I want, color-wise, but I have some issues w/paying over $250 for a jumpsuit! Your colors should match the rig, and they do...you just might want to put thought into those dark colors...as the previous posts said, very hot in the summer! Maybe the torso/back area of the suit could be one of your lighter colors of your rig...the light/lime green perhaps. Just a thought! However those ass/knee slides now and again that we all have, it would be nice to have that darker color to hide the grass stains!;)

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

Your 2nd image is almost identical to what one of our camera guys wears at our DZ.

I thought you might like to visualize it. Just substitute white for lime green.

http://www.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=27718651/PictureID=774535020/t_=31430940

:)Eric

One's destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things. ~ Henry Miller