BHawks

2 3/4 years up in smoke

[:/] Sorry, that sucks!

On the bright side, the summer is fast approaching, plenty of time to enjoy some jumping, some sun, and play time that you've lost over the past 2 3/4 years.... B|

Take care,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Fricken girlfriend. 2 3/4 years, gone...should have bought a new rig instead

You were jumping just one???:o
No reserve?:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Be glad that you were only renting and had not yet bought. That mistake is expensive.

Yup, Just ask my ex-husband. ;):P

But seriously, I stumbled across this little saying today and it made me smile....

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." ~ Dr. Seuss
:)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Aw man, I really like that :)
Sorry about that, dude.. Dare I ask what happened?
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Aw man, I really like that :)
Sorry about that, dude.. Dare I ask what happened?

Well, she is on an island, she fucked someone, so I tried rationalizing it, small island, she was in deep regret, drunk, ok shit happens, this was last year, we have a great time back here in the states, then she goes back out to that island. That fucking island has a curse. Well when she gets back, I sure as hell won't be around.

Though about joining the military actually, (second time).

Well, she is on an island, she fucked someone, so I tried rationalizing it, small island, she was in deep regret, drunk, ok shit happens, this was last year, we have a great time back here in the states, then she goes back out to that island. That fucking island has a curse. Well when she gets back, I sure as hell won't be around.

Though about joining the military actually, (second time).

Bit cryptic, so not really sure what to say.. Except you seem pretty unhappy about the whole thing.. That alone should reassure you that maybe a break-up isn't the worst thing in the world..

Hell, I've just had a really rough year and I was thinking just this week how glad I am to be where I am today.. I think in time I will keep the good memories and put the bad feelings behind me.

Again, sorry to hear you seem to be going through some tough shit.. [:/] Keep your chin up & look after *yourself* for a bit, ok?
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

And to think it could have only been 1 3/4 years if you would have only kicked her to the curb when she cheated on you in the first place.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I feel you pain dude. I just split from my GF of 3 years. She looked me in the eye one night and told me I wanna be single. I was devastated for around 3 days. When I drove up a near by mountain and watched the sunset I decided life wasn't so bad. I picked up the pieces and moved on. I think that really bothered her that I got over her so fast. She hinted that she wanted to come back and I shut her down. Walk out once and thats it. The best thing that has happened to me on a long time was her leaving me.

As for the buying a house thing. I had a house when I met her. She moved in. Sold that house made an ass load and bought another one. I kept the house, my investments and a new Jeep in my name. She barely ever worked or contributed so I really didn't thing it was necessary to split that with her. I did give her a decent amount of money. When she came back wanting the house I went to a lawyer. In canada common law marriage laws state if its in your name you keep it. So I showed her that and asked her nicely to take the rest of her crap. That pissed her off. I worked hard she never did.

Single life aint so bad.