sangiro

Calling all Scuba Divers

You will have some catching up to do[Wink]

Maybe i was just "pre-banned" from the site. I never received the validation email - it's not in my spam box. i've been told it got resent, but it's still not there. I emailed the admin and still got nothing.[:/]
I am having the same issue. :(

Sunny... did you take the red pill or the blue pill? :P

Checked your account - it's active and validated. I have no idea why you are not able to log in. Clear cache and cookies and try again?

PS -I suggest you use the Bugs and Errors forum on that side to get support from us there. We're not going to track this thread for Divetime.com issues. You can post to the Bugs forum as an un-registered user as well.

Safe swoops
Sangiro

Sunny... did you take the red pill or the blue pill? [Tongue]

I mixed 'em to make purple!!

Checked your account - it's active and validated. I have no idea why you are not able to log in. Clear cache and cookies and try again?

I finally managed to get in, i guess you didn't 'pre-ban' me after all. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You will have some catching up to do[Wink]

Maybe i was just "pre-banned" from the site. I never received the validation email - it's not in my spam box. i've been told it got resent, but it's still not there. I emailed the admin and still got nothing.[:/]
I am having the same issue. :(

Guess it already hates me too....I can't even post to the error page as it says I must log in first, so much for following HH's orders to post there. Geez, and you'd think I caused TROUBLE or something.:P:(

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

OMG I've MISSED you.....please touch base and let me know what you've been up to. >> to you.

As for the site it says guest posting not allowed. Geez, guess I need to be more like family. :P We are planning a trip to Mexico soon as Gustov ruined my last planned trip....friggin hurricanes named after a guy...no wonder he was pissed.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Heya all,

When we launched Divetime.com in November last year I started this thread to tell you about it and to you know we set ourselves a goal of logging 10,000 dive spots around the world.

Just wanted to let you know that we just passed that mark! 10,000 dives sites listed and going strong. 8,000 dive shops coming soon....

If you're a scuba diver, drop in over there and check it out. Whoot! B|

Safe swoops
Sangiro