LisaH

Rumors

start one about yourself and see what it is when it gets back to you, then you will know why rumors are so worthless

one particular idiot started one on me, when the local gossip queen came to me and said, "I just heard xy&Z that is so unlike you", I said, "well I made some mistakes when I was younger and they are finally catching up to me, just wait till the whole story comes out, hope the feds don't look for me here"

by the time it came back around it was real interesting
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Fuck it, whatever it is can't be as bad as the rumor that I heard about me a few years ago.....

Walked onto the DZ at Skydive Arizona, hadn't been there in 2 to 3 years, and first person I bump into who I know says "Hey! We heard you died."

:D

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Fuck it, whatever it is can't be as bad as the rumor that I heard about me a few years ago.....

Walked onto the DZ at Skydive Arizona, hadn't been there in 2 to 3 years, and first person I bump into who I know says "Hey! We heard you died."

:D

They were probably exaggerating. ;)

Someone has been spreading the rumor that all the women
are crazy about me.

So far, no one believes me.
:ph34r:

I hate rumors and I can't stand the people who start them! >:(>:(>:(

Normally I don't put my business out here and I'm not going into detail, but if anyone has heard something about me and Elsinore, it is NOT true!!!

When I find the person who started this, they are not going to have a pleasant day.

This makes me so sad. :(:(

Wow. Just wow. Kettle. Pot. I don't know....for some reasons these terms spring to mind.
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

Normally I don't put my business out here and I'm not going into detail, but if anyone has heard something about me and Elsinore, it is NOT true!!!

When I find the person who started this, they are not going to have a pleasant day.

Wow. Just wow. Kettle. Pot. I don't know....for some reasons these terms spring to mind.

What exactly do you mean by this?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

are crazy about me.

After having met with you, I could believe that. :)B|B|

Lisa - you mean you're NOT pregnant with octuplets? Damn, I was so hoping to deliver a litter. OHHH... deliver a litter of babes ON THE DROPZONE! AND they're clones babies!!! Or was that rumor true?

are crazy about me.

After having met with you, I could believe that. :)B|B|

Lisa - you mean you're NOT pregnant with octuplets? Damn, I was so hoping to deliver a litter. OHHH... deliver a litter of babes ON THE DROPZONE! AND they're clones babies!!! Or was that rumor true?

I'm sorry Karen, I can't find any humor in this. I'm totally disgusted. Probably shouldn't have even started this stupid thread.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

What exactly do you mean by this?

+1

Im hoping he's just very confused.

Shah.... please remember that LisaH defended you before. Look up the term "the pot calling the kettle black" and next time use it appropriately. Youre likely to offend people when you have no clue what you are saying! Thankfully, LisaH is compassionate and understanding, and youll probably survive this incident! (you may want to apologize too!)
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Shah.... please remember that LisaH defended you before. Look up the term "the pot calling the kettle black" and next time use it appropriately. Youre likely to offend people when you have no clue what you are saying! Thankfully, LisaH is compassionate and understanding, and youll probably survive this incident! (you may want to apologize too!)

I'm sure he would like to apologize, but it seems to me the post was from Radiance, not Shah. Am I missing something?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

why are you giving someone the power to control your emotions in such a negetive manner. What maters is the people who know you best would know better, and if they don't, well, they don't know you...
and it doesn't matter anyway..

Don't let someone hold yur e,otions and your character hostage.. Let it go..

People will know, or know already it's bs.

Character assassination... Ha Ha NIce try. but ya missed....

I'm sure he would like to apologize, but it seems to me the post was from Radiance, not Shah. Am I missing something?

Youre right... It was my mistake! Im sorry Shah! :$

As for Radiance... Theres really no need for any of that stuff. I read your post before it got deleted. I dont believe any of that stuff about lisa for one second. I also find it tacky to post stuff like that about people in these forums.

LisaH... at least now you maybe have an idea where the nastiness started, huh?
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

As for Radiance... Theres really no need for any of that stuff. I read your post before it got deleted. I dont believe any of that stuff about lisa for one second. I also find it tacky to post stuff like that about people in these forums.

LisaH... at least now you maybe have an idea where the nastiness started, huh?

I never saw a post that was deleted so I have no idea what was said. And I have no idea who radiance is. So whatever was said... pfft. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Poor guy; Now he's getting blamed in threads in which he hasn't even made a posting.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't lie. And I don't start rumors. I have said nothing to anyone about Lisa, and I don't hang with anybody from nor have I ever been to Elsinore.

There are those out there that know the truth. Whether or not they're willing to admit it doesn't change the facts.

If you are going to put your business out there, you will hear all sorts of responses.

That's all I have to say about this subject.
We should not let our fears hold us back from pursuing our hopes.
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

You still haven't answered my question on why you said "pot", "kettle."

I'd like to address this comment too:

"There are those out there that know the truth. Whether or not they're willing to admit it doesn't change the facts."

We can go to PM's if you'd like.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Well, I, for one, know that you have a little bit of the devil in you. I once heard a rumor that you sat, and enjoyed your stay, in Popsjumper's lap at Skyfest.
:)
Oh, the horror of it all!
:o

As for the Elsinore rumor, WTF you on about anyway? I'm just out of the loop.
[:/]

Doesn't matter if it's true or not...I'd still love you.
Well, unless it revolves around the term "bobbitize".
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I heard rumours about me when I went back to ZHills after about 5 years.. I don't know how widely spread they were or who was spreading them, but I was *really* upset by them.

I can understand when people make erroneous assumptions, but some rumours are just plain made-up and that's malicious and disgusting. Hope you find out who started it and set them straight.

I think liars deserve to be exposed publicly - rumours are hurtful and not cool. I hope you get an apology or at the very least an explanation.

*HUGS*
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Hey Radiance,

I'm intrigued as well... how is it you know so much about Lisa (or at least implying you do), when you don't know her personally, and you don't jump at Elsinore...

Please elaborate on this.... :S

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Hi Lisa, Although I've never heard anything bad about you, I wouldn't believe it anyway!

And, although i detest rumors, if anyone was to ask, just tell them I'm really good looking, smart, have a great sense of humor and I'm filthy rich. That should do it.
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Ah...rumors.

I've never had a problem with them. I've heard many rumors spread about me. I think they are funny and cute, but I often am disappointed in the lack of creativity.

Best way to resolve it is to ignore it, with time it will pass.

Best of luck!
Best Girl Scout Ever.