LisaH

Rumors

I hate rumors and I can't stand the people who start them! >:(>:(>:(

Normally I don't put my business out here and I'm not going into detail, but if anyone has heard something about me and Elsinore, it is NOT true!!!

When I find the person who started this, they are not going to have a pleasant day.

This makes me so sad. :(:(
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

:( Awww! You are hands down one of the nicest people on here! I wouldnt believe it if I heard something bad about you, but shame on them (whoever it was)!
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

"Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or rumor - nor would I be disposed to discuss such an rumor if it did in fact exist, sir.":|

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Can we at least know what the rumor is?

I'm not going into detail. It's very shocking to me and I don't know where it came from or why it was started.

Just wanted to put it out there that if anything negative is heard, please don't believe it.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I don't like rumors either. All that happens is one or two people get hurt for lies that are spread. No purpose to them other than to hurt someone.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Classic Fleetwood Mac Album.... just gotta luv Stevie Nicks.

P.S I hope that you get yours sorted out. I'm sure that it's simply horrid if folks tell lies about you:(

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I find the best way to quell rumors is to ignore them. Anything else just fans the flames.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Aww hun. Don't worry about it. Those people have nothing to do better with their time than make stuff up that's sad. I've had a thing or two said about me and don't let it bother me. The funniest one was that Brandy and I were lovers. Keep your chin up hun!
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

The funniest one was that Brandy and I were lovers.

You mean you're not? :o

j/k ;)

To Lisa, just ignore the rumors, it's not worth your time to worry about it. Have a laugh about the fact that people have nothing better to do than to make up stories about you. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I find the best way to quell rumors is to ignore them. Anything else just fans the flames.

You're right. I just find it amazing that it was brought to my attention by someone who only jumps there every few months. That's serious, long distance rumor travel.

I'm hoping the people who know me will kick it to the curb. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I heard a nasty rumor that you hurt your foot... Tell me it isn't true!!!

That rumor is true. ;)

Dangit :( I was hoping it was Photoshopped...
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Working at Elsinore reminded me of highschool. [:/]

Yeah do tend to agree! Lot's of people there like to shit talk! (oooooh did you and I just do the same thing) :o:)

LOL... but you sir can believe ALLLLLLL the rumors you heard about me! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Ms. Lisa.... sorry sweetie, you know my thoughts on it!

MUAH,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Oh no, Lisa. That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that you are sad or upset. While I don't jump at Elsi much, lately, I also haven't heard anything about anyone, especially since the only time I've been there has been with you. Besides, I am pretty sure that there will always be people at every DZ that spread gossip. It doesn't mean that people who really know you will believe it.

It doesn't matter what people say, anyway. In my opinion, the people who will believe the gossip aren't truly your friends. Plus, what you might think is a big rumour, might not be so. That said, I still completely understand why you would feel hurt by hearing something unpleasant about yourself.

Ironically, this has happened to me online. A while back, I actually heard what I felt were negative and some untrue talk about myself being circulated on DZ.com, but thankfully, the people at Perris and Elsinore knew me and didn't ever believe any weird stuff or speculated rumors on DZ.com. The real SoCal DZ skydivers had so much love for me, that it didn't matter what people online might be mistakenly saying. Besides, the truth ultimately came out about a lot of things over time and with me getting to know more people. Plus, the rumor or talk about me was only probably circulated within a small group of jumpers who didn't know me. It was upsetting for me at the time, but thankfully, I'm pretty good at moving on and not holding grudges.

It sounds like the opposite is happening with you, since people in real life might be gossiping and your cyber friends are not believing the gossip. That's good. Seek the help and comfort of your friends is my advice. Remember who you are, and whenever you are ready to head back to the DZ, stand proud. Let any nasty rumours die by being your natural loving self. I'll have your back 100%. If I hear anything, you can bet that I'll set the record straight about you and what kind of person, that you are.

One more thing...a really beautiful person (I think it was Cora), once told me, "Don't let the bastards get you down!" She was so right. Lisa, don't let the bastards get you down, and don't let the BS get to you. Cyber hugs are coming your way from one gimpy to another! Muah!