Pokerstar

When is someone a 'skydiver'?

When you put a closing pin necklace on.

That's just silly. You're a real skydiver when you get a skydiving tattoo, hopefully by your 8th jump to celebrate how it has changed your life so much. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I become a skydiver between exiting the plane and deploying my canopy.
After deployment, I am A Parachutist until i land. Then i'm just some dude walking on the grass.

I've never called myself a skydiver, and likely never will
Skydiving is something i do not who I am
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you dive out of an aircraft while it is flying and land on the ground under a parachute. Then you dove into the sky with nothing but what you brought along with you to keep you from dying.

I disagree with this.....only for the fact that when i joined the army, after a few months they gave me a parachute, i hooked up my static line to an anchor line cable and jumped out the plane, with nothing on me except what i needed to save my life. Now i didnt make a skydive nor was I a skydiver, I made a parachute jump, and was a parachutist.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas