SudsyFist

For Dudes: Does kissing ass and bullshitting sensitivity online get you laid?

We are turning our men into wimps. If a guy has to play teenage girl games to get a date, we're in big trouble.

I give buddies slaps when they act like that. Then make em buy some rounds. Women don't want nice guy pushover types, nor do they want abusive assholes. Think mid-range. You don't need "games" or "techniques", just don't be a puss. Be a challenge.

I'm sure you girls will correct me if i'm wrong here :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya we'll rape the local objects, and maybe do some jumps too!"

Women are biologically programmed for attraction to alpha males, but they also want to be treated lovingly. It's impossible, of course, but the men who can fake it will have a line coming out the door

Rhonda, I'm sure you mean well, but the first two words of the subject, "For Dudes", means your opinion wasn't being solicited.

That said, meep!

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Women are biologically programmed for attraction to alpha males, but they also want to be treated lovingly. It's impossible, of course, but the men who can fake it will have a line coming out the door

Rhonda, I'm sure you mean well, but the first two words of the subject, "For Dudes", means your opinion wasn't being solicited.

Yeah, well, I didn't answer the poll.

But will all my years of experience with the online bullshit that men will heap upon a woman in order to separate her from her panties, how could I resist? ;)

That said, meep!

Be-beep! Happy Tuesday, Dave.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

But will all my years of experience with the online bullshit that men will heap upon a woman in order to separate her from her panties, how could I resist?

As a man............I am shocked and disheartened by your callousness. [:/]

<--Old and jaded...

;):D

...but still :Ding.

Men.:S
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

...willing to give up oral and anal...

I know you mean "give it up" but it sounds like you mean "sacrifice."

That said, I'd sooner do a guy who is straightforward about what he wants than one who thinks he has to manipulate me into it.

In my world, the manipulation comes afterward, not before, y'know?

But that's just me.

rl

In my world, the manipulation comes afterward, not before, y'know?

In my world, it's me that comes afterward, not before. ;)

Y'know...it's a funny thing about that...

I'm not so sure that "men last" is always the way to go. But you do have to time it carefully. ;)

rl

I'll take unpolished real over fake pleasantries any time.

Yeah but that's because you're lookin' for Mrs. Right...... not Miss RIGHT NOW!:P

You've pretty much got me figured out!

Actually, I've taken myself out of the dating pool. I'd rather spend time with my critters--even vicious raccoons. They don't have any hidden agenda. They just want what they want and make no bones about it. I'm comfortable with that. If I'm in the company of animals that aren't interested in attacking me, then I think I'm in pretty good company.

Same for a lot of dz.commers. I'd rather hang out with you guys than waste my time with some shallow braindead cutie anytime. Yes, I realize that I am risking having my guy card taken away for saying that, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

BTW, WTF are you doing up this late?

Walt

You can always reconsider!

:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~