SudsyFist

For Dudes: Does kissing ass and bullshitting sensitivity online get you laid?

I have found that SOME people on this site actually take me seriously.

You gotta be shittin' me!? Wait a minute... your woman does not constitute 'some people'....;)

Anyway... Kissing ass and bullshitting sensitivity works on women everywhere else, why wouldn't it work online??

And for those of you women that say, 'my guy is different', think again... you've just got yourself someone who's really good at bullshitting and kissing ass! So good, you don't see it! :D

Oh crap... did I just break the 'guy code'? :o Nah... nobody takes me seriously either! :D

J
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

In order for this to work, you have to be a clever and brilliant bastard to everyone else in public, but show your soft side only to the babe of the moment.

Women are biologically programmed for attraction to alpha males, but they also want to be treated lovingly.

Yes it does work , mind you not by me per say, but it does. There are some brilliant bastards at my work that come off just plain creamy. They say the perfect things were I could never, ever do that. I'm just not wired that way.

I have "hired" these same guys to do all of my Online azz-kizzin. These guys are sooooooo good sometimes they get me wet!

HELL no. lol

Women want a MAN, not someone who's gonna kiss their ass......shows weakness and a sense of neediness.

There's a time and place for romance when it's on your terms.

;)
~He who looks outside his own heart dreams, he who looks inside his own heart awakens - Carl Jung~

My Space

Yea I know, but I was fukn with ya.

I don't believe in TRICKING someone into liking ya.
If the guys are gonna do that than their gonna do that, and if the woman is gonna fall for it, well than thats not a woman that would interest me anyway[:/]
My photos

My Videos

Take the Test

Apparently my dating skills are Average. Well, damn, that must explain why I keep striking out with the ladies. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

kinda lame. that guy doesn't seem to have any new insight whatsoever.

Beyond that, he seems to think that "playing the game" to get dates is a good thing. Personally, I'm turned off by the gamers and have no desire to be successful with them. They can kiss my insensitive ass.

I would rather spend time with a woman who is 100% real, even if she comes across as being awkward, mean, abrasive, or whatever. I'll take unpolished real over fake pleasantries any time.

edited to add:
I scored really low on the test and am quite proud of it!

Walt

kinda lame. that guy doesn't seem to have any new insight whatsoever.

Yeah, after I "took the quiz" (trying to think about it from the perspective of "what move would I *want* a guy to make?" or what's "right" according to dating rules) I realized that some of the answers I got "wrong" were ones where his suggested option is just crap. And I've never had much use for the rules.

Of course, it's a free online dating advice column. You get what you pay for. :D

I'll take unpolished real over fake pleasantries any time.

Yeah but that's because you're lookin' for Miss Right...... not Miss RIGHT NOW!:P

You've pretty much got me figured out!

Actually, I've taken myself out of the dating pool. I'd rather spend time with my critters--even vicious raccoons. They don't have any hidden agenda. They just want what they want and make no bones about it. I'm comfortable with that. If I'm in the company of animals that aren't interested in attacking me, then I think I'm in pretty good company.

Same for a lot of dz.commers. I'd rather hang out with you guys than waste my time with some shallow braindead cutie anytime. Yes, I realize that I am risking having my guy card taken away for saying that, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

BTW, WTF are you doing up this late?

Walt

Take the Test

If a guy used any of those "techniques" on me, I'd run for the hills.

rl

straight to the guy.

The lines he used in that quiz were a bit cheesy but the concept was dead on. It has nothing to do with "lines" or "techniques".
~He who looks outside his own heart dreams, he who looks inside his own heart awakens - Carl Jung~

My Space

Take the Test

If a guy used any of those "techniques" on me, I'd run for the hills.

rl

You mean if I called you for a few minutes of meaningless chit-chat and suddenly had to go without asking you out, your curiosity and desire for me wouldn't go wild?:D:D:D

Walt

Men are men. Women are women. When men start acting like women...might as well date women, y'know?

The whole "sensitivity" business has not cured in any way the ill it was intended to address (verbal and emotional abuse), but it has managed to batter good and decent men who didn't need to change their behavior or thinking at all. We are turning our men into wimps. If a guy has to play teenage girl games to get a date, we're in big trouble.

Other than that, Walt, I'd call you back and ask you if you have a hangover. ;)

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb