SudsyFist

For Dudes: Does kissing ass and bullshitting sensitivity online get you laid?

With these fail-safe tactics, you should have yourself a lover in no time.

:D Yes. He'll give you a nice prison bitch name too!

Yes, like "Meat"! It'll be fun!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Wow, these numbers are certainly interesting.

So roughly half the respondents claim self-respect, but what's interesting is that of the other half who've admitted employing such devious tactics, over 80% (19/23) so far claim success.

That's fucking huge.

My SudsyFist persona may soon be meeting a tragic end, giving way to a kinder and gentler motherfucker.

Thanks for all the feedback.

It'll work, provided that your Wingman is there to Take One For The Team....:D:SB|

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Truthfully, I would have to say "No". Women are alot more insightful than we, as men, traditionally give them credit for. I think you will find that even when you are convinced that she is "buying" your sensitivity line, she really isn't and playing into your act actually accomplishes her agenda (whatever that may be) as much as your own. I think your best bet is probably just to be who you are, that way they are not disappointed when they find out who you are not.

Besides, who wants to sleep with a girl you have to trick into it in the first place? ;)

DUDE, THAT sounds like some sensitive, ass kissing bullshit right there.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

( and I am surprised I was the first one to call you out on it, in this kind of thread:ph34r::ph34r::P)
My photos

My Videos

Truthfully, I would have to say "No". Women are alot more insightful than we, as men, traditionally give them credit for. I think you will find that even when you are convinced that she is "buying" your sensitivity line, she really isn't and playing into your act actually accomplishes her agenda (whatever that may be) as much as your own. I think your best bet is probably just to be who you are, that way they are not disappointed when they find out who you are not.

Besides, who wants to sleep with a girl you have to trick into it in the first place? ;)

DUDE, THAT sounds like some sensitive, ass kissing bullshit right there.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

( and I am surprised I was the first one to call you out on it, in this kind of thread:ph34r::ph34r::P)

Frighteningly enough, I really feel that way...Grew up in a house full of women... Does ALOT for that whole "sensitivity" thing...;)
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Between my fake sensitivity on DZ.com

One thing for certain...... your posting has NOTHING to do with sensitivity..... dont make me post links to prove it

my stunning good looks, my sexual talents,

Okay Ill give you that, but partly because I do make you look better lol.... behind every good looking man is a better looking woman:ph34r:

You can schedule a "Life Coach" consultation by visiting

Wow need a new keyboard now, I just spit coffee all over mine :|

http://www.Claysafreakinpimp.com

ROFLMAO page not found ERROR
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Wow need a new keyboard now, I just spit coffee all over mine

Thank you for seeing the humor sweety. I have found that SOME people on this site actually take me seriously. I never would have thought..........:D

ROFLMAO page not found ERROR

Yeah............the server is down again. Getting so many hits from hot chicks it's like a DOS attack! ;)