LuckyMcSwervy

I Hope Everyone...

Just arrived in BUDAPEST, Hungry, about 30 mins ago :)
It's raining, so some hot goulash will be in order

Have i mentioned that [BLUE]MY LIFE ROCKS[/BLUE] B|B|B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Pretty good actually.

I normally head out on Sat, but with the economy the way it is, there weren't any loads until this am.

So I got to go out to the DZ yesterday, and got the first jump of the year at my "home" DZ:)
And a good friend got her first tandem in too:)She had a great time. She's an artist, so we are going to get an original piece as a thank you.B|

"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

It has been a lovely weekend so far.

Too windy/gusty to jump. Too many tasks on the list. But lovely!!

Went to a lecture on "Proteomic biomarker discovery in preterm birth - learning to walk before we can run."

Then a dinner with some friends years ago. Then some rum. B|B|

Beautiful and sunny Wednesday - Friday, Saturday and today are raining buckets. No jumps for me. Also, only 5 training miles on the bicycle. :(

1 Week until the MS150 bike ride.

then

SKYFEST! WOOHOO
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Hungry in Hungary? :D

Your life does rock!Time to post another travel update so we can share the experience! :)
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

Lovely, thanks. Must have had 500 under & un-muffled motorcycles go be the house in the last 2 hours.

I'd love to find out where some of these clowns live so I can go over there with a loud car & disturb them at all hours. >:(

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Enjoy Buda during the day & Pest at night (or is it the other way around?)! I have a friend who travels there a couple times a year for business.

BTW, if you run across someone selling 6mm or 8mm hemp rope in the market place, PM me! 100 meters would be lovely...
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Could have been better, I'm not jumping because I messed up my stupid knees last weekend, but they will soon be airworthy again, and I'm finally having a quiet weekend all by myself. I'm drawing horses and doing my "garden"

:)

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

yeah...maybe:S
Got a hot redbull flighshow with old at-6´s and a an-2 on our dz. Yesterday it was pretty lame cuz the the weather wanted to suck and yes I DID. Today the weather was way better but still very cloudy. Also there were MANY folks so we decided not to mess up the jumps. All the sudden our dzo came to me with a "special task". He told me i have to gear up. i was like "damn i dont want to jump through that 300m clouds". Instead of that the wanted me to go one the runway, get interviewed from a guy and explain all the whuffos what we do. Than i was "Omg this cant be true". All the time i was thinking to pull reserve to give the spectators some extra^^:SB|

so in the end i was a very cool WE although i didnt jumped.

Pretty good here. Working a 48 Sat and Sun, but love work and have great co-workers. Would be nice to be out fishing instead, but working a couple 48 hour shifts in a row will allow me a week at a family reunion next week and a week of fishing at the end of the month. Woo hoo!
Killing threads since 2004.

Ran out of gas today within 1 mile of my house! :D But its still a good weekend, cuz I had a neighbor come to my rescue and now I have a full tank! (Yes, I know I'm a genius!) :P

I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy

Is having a great weekend!!!

That is all... ;):)B|

Well...weekend is good...was good. Got way too drunk last night, went into my old work to see a student I trained a while back...pulled my dick out and showed everyone, lol. Lay off the Admiral Nelson for a while!!!
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!