kenneth21441

Saudi Bound

Well after so much BS that we had faced during the past few years. I had decided a few months ago to return back to Saudi. Finally on Monday I received my visa and now just waiting on the ticket for sometime on Friday the 12th, I hope.
With the economy being soo bad in this great state of Michigan. I cant live on $12 an hour with a family. No one can, really. Especially when you have the knowledge, experiences, and a BS degree. Well finally I have a chance to go back to Saudi and make some good money... where I can afford to take the wife and kids out instead of looking for loose change to put gas in a car just to put ones self inthe hole again another week. I know I am not the only one, but sure felt this effect long before the rest of the nation did some 3and half years ago... I knew it was coming...Now I hope to rebound with the rest of the country and when it is time to return to the US in what 4 years Id saved, invested, and hopefully live up to what i know I have and can do.
I guess the message here is for those of you in this same boat.. to stick in there... More then once i have thought of ending it..Not my life but why go to work or even look for it when the hopes of finding a job or being down graded by a peer who only speecks one language and had never left the city that he/ she lives in...
Now that these days are coming to an end for me I hope that those in this effect will take it to heart and set a goal, if they knock you down and they will.... get back there and kick some more 4th point of contact.... I just hoppe that this will work out for me now.....

Planning is everything now.....
1st Save cash: If I dont see it I will not spend it.... includes locking up the cards....
2nd listen to J. Crammer and research the stocks and invest now.... not for a week then sell.. but invest for the kids... (you know it will be worth alot more in 10 +years)...
3rd save more cash... for that home.....(plus then some)... my plan to buy one at one of those low home prices... after all the value will not go up yet.......too high... pay cash or 80 percent of the cost....
4th and lastly get that kicker asses resume ready... while you work now think of how it will benifit you in the morning...
Maybe that is why my master copy of my resume is 6 pages long....?? No I dont send 6 pages I just copy and paste the resume to match my skills for the job..... down to a page and a half...

Well to my fellow Riggers and skydivers hang in there..... it will work out in the end.. we hope that is all that we have left.....

Thanks,
Ken..;)
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

Just dont try to traffic drugs, they will kill you.

Not that I've beenn there or anything :)

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

2nd listen to J. Crammer

You might want to reconsider your financial advisor.;)

Now there is an understatement!!!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.