GaryRay

zion hikes

so im gonna be in zion this monday, i was wondering if anyone knew any good 1 day hikes and where there trail head is. i have been all over google but everything seems just as bad ass as the next trail. wood like some actual human experiences and oppinions.
JewBag.
www.jewbag.wordpress.com

Whenh you pay the park entry fee they will give you a pamphlet, and there is a BIG visitors centre there.
The cedntre will be able to assit in any hiking you want to do.
I would fallow the stream up river to where the gorge gets really narrow:)

Have fun pig fucker, it';s a spectacular place, Mrs Squeak and I loved it:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Was there last fall and everything is pretty great and you can cover a lot of the park in one day if you aren't looking to go back country. They have a bus system that picks you up and drops you off at each trail head along a central road. This is huge at helping you see most of the park trails.

The Emerald Pools Trail was pretty nice and Weeping Rock was pretty cool as well. The Narrows are where it's at, but if you're going to do them you will need water proof gear (i.e. waders, walking stick/poles) the water level at this time of the year will be higher and the trail ends into the stream and you'll wish you could go further.

Otherwise I'd recommend just hitting that bus trail and checking out as much as you can handle. Hope that helps...