Nutz

Doctor Just Called

does that mean you're pregnant ?

:D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

does that mean you're pregnant ?

:D:D:D Maybe I mis-spelled tryglycerides? It is cholesterol, and I am probably mis-spelling that too. :S

That is crazy high, it has been that way for years. I had an unltrasound a few years ago and they didn't see any blockage so - meh?

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

if it's anything like me, your doc will lecture you for awhile about diet and exercise, you'll give it a shot, nothing will change and he'll give you a scrip for lipitor. [unsure]

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

if it's anything like me, your doc will lecture you for awhile about diet and exercise, you'll give it a shot, nothing will change and he'll give you a scrip for lipitor. [unsure]

Then you'll have your heart attack anyway & instead of 100 being a good number, it'll be 70 instead. Oh, & Lipitor can be damned expensive too. >:(
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

They started me out on Zetia several years ago. It gave me bad cramps. Then they put me on Tricor for awhile. It didn't really have any effect so they changed me to Niaspan (sp) last year. Apparently it has less effect than Tricor.

Edit: The doctor gave up on lecturing me years ago. :S

Don't take Drugs! Try to eat healthy stuff or don't eat at all (or only once a day) if you can't find anything healthy.. Then try to do some exercise 3x a week- like 30minutes.. If you're hungry drink lots of water and have some coffee instead..

And next time... use condoms :D

hmmmm, Peanut did get back into town recently . ..
:P;):D:ph34r:

You know, I haven't spoken to him in over a month. We had a falling out over a girl - go figure. His dog had a puppy, he said it looked like me and he wanted puppy support. I told him I wanted a paternity test, all I ever got from that dog was oral. :)

:D:D:D

Triglycerides over 500. Yikes! What do you do for that? :o:o

Bacon. Lots of it. B|B|B|

BLT. Filet wrapped in bacon. Bacon and eggs. Bacon wrapped turkey.

Medical answer? Diet. Exercise. Medications. Close monitoring by cardiology peoples.

But... where's the fun in that? :D:D

I once scored 542 on a test for tryglycerides. Then a few months ago I wound up in the VA hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. I dropped from 190 lbs to 138 in 14 days. When we checked my tryglyceride levels again it was 121. I don't suggest having part of your insides taken out like I had to have done or the drastic loss in weight but it seems to have worked for me.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."