wndrider21

Iraq(finally comin home)

Hey ya'll not that I really know any of you but I just wanted to say this has been a very long and ugly 14mos without skydiving or bonfires and cold beer. I am thankful that I will be coming home next month. One of the first places I will be is at SD Temple gettin some wind in my face. I am looking forward to becoming a more in depth member of the skydiving community. Over the past year I realized how good a group of people skydivers really are. I am thankful to have the ability to jump with some of the most alive people I know. Thanx to all who jump and those that support them. Blue skies everybody

Hey ya'll not that I really know any of you but I just wanted to say this has been a very long and ugly 14mos without skydiving or bonfires and cold beer. I am thankful that I will be coming home next month. One of the first places I will be is at SD Temple gettin some wind in my face. I am looking forward to becoming a more in depth member of the skydiving community. Over the past year I realized how good a group of people skydivers really are. I am thankful to have the ability to jump with some of the most alive people I know. Thanx to all who jump and those that support them. Blue skies everybody

BZ!!!B|

Yeah, Ill be home in a little bit too...

The skies are so nice here though arent they? As long as its not sandy, most of the year would be awesome jumping weather!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I do plan on making it up to SDD and SD35 in the coming months, just keep an eye out for the ronald mcdonald rig.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message