simplyputsi

Are you interested in DD's club?

Yes, I'm a dick. Enjoy!!

Was in the club before it was a club!! MMM.
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Calling it a 'club' is silly.

Starting these threads without the person's knowledge or permission is worse.

Who cares if you know something we don't. Have some respect.

Cross posting isn't allowed so I'm applying this to the original thread as well.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Cross posting isn't allowed so I'm applying this to the original thread as well.

Thank you lisa for posting this.

If I have something personal that I want to share then I should be the one to post about it. If anyone has the need to post a thread about me concerning personal issues don't.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Poking is not nice Paul!

g

Poking can be awesome - it simply depends on what you use to poke with.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If I have something personal that I want to share then I should be the one to post about it. If anyone has the need to post a thread about me concerning personal issues don't.

Does that mean I can't tell anyone about that thing you do that I like so much?[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

So, just to get my mind settled...does this mean we'll have to wait a little longer before we find out what the secret club is all about:)...tomorrow perhaps?

Yes, I'm a dick. Enjoy!!

Was in the club before it was a club!! MMM.

HEHEHEHE....me too - :D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You all are free to have whatever secret societies you want but they become public when the first communication is sent to people other than the membership.

"It" has been alluded to whatever "It" is.

Given average boredom levels, the lack of news which is both interesting and not depressing, and slim chance of persons under 18 years of age being involved "It" may be the best subject for speculation, rumor, and innuendo.

You need to complain to whoever made the announcement and live with whatever the rest of us decide to do based on our grade-school experience in speculation until we find something more fun to do with our time.

Like you learned in kindergarten requests to stop are going to prolong the speculation and torment.

I don't care one way or another and just feel like yelling at people but get in more trouble speaking my mind to the C-level executives who most need a wake-up call.

You all are free to have whatever secret societies you want but they become public when the first communication is sent to people other than the membership.

No - That isn't exactly true . . .

So let me get this straight... one of DD's friends posts a cryptic congratulations message about something that is a secret to everyone but a select group of people... (including presumably DD...)

but it's not ok for others to talk about whatever it is that DD's friend is congratulating her for...

btw: I have no idea what DD is being congratulated for nor do I really care... I just find the line this has taken to be very strange and quite entertaining... :D:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...