LisaH

Frangelico liqueur

I think it's chocolatey?? Someone told me to mix it with vanilla vodka for a drink called a "chocolate cake" or something like that.....

Nice door prize, huh??? :)

Depends on who it came from. :ph34r: There was no note.

Chocolatey? Yuck!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I think it's chocolatey?? Someone told me to mix it with vanilla vodka for a drink called a "chocolate cake" or something like that.....

That is a yummy drink! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

That is a yummy drink! B|

g

It's yours! I've learned how to re-gift. :ph34r:
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Devil Dog:
1 part absolute
1 part Frangelico
Small wedge of lemon

Bite the lemon and drink the shot!
Tastes just like a devil dog!
Yummy!!!

With the lemon added to the mix, that does sound yummy!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

tastes like hazelnut...i like it straight over ice....or mixed with vanilla icecream/kahlua and hershey syrup ----- might be a tasty treat when i see you this weekend.;););););)

eta: esp if guppie and steve come up to join in the fun.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I just came home and found a 750ML bottle of this with a bow on it in front of my door.

Does anyone here drink it? What does it taste like and do you sip it, put it in coffee....???

It tastes like hazelnut, of course!:P
I was introduced to it by a couple friends on a ski trip years ago.
I always have a bottle around.
I just splash a little in a glass and sip it slowly, as sort of a "dessert" drink.

http://www.frangelico.com/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

tastes like hazelnut...i like it straight over ice....or mixed with vanilla icecream/kahlua and hershey syrup ----- might be a tasty treat when i see you this weekend.;););););)

I'm donating it to our reunion this weekend. B|:)
Enjoy!
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Enjoy!

we can hit the liquor store thurs and get some icecream.....it will be a tasty treat while doc is off at the rehearsal dinner --- :D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Enjoy!

we can hit the liquor store thurs and get some icecream.....it will be a tasty treat while doc is off at the rehearsal dinner --- :D:D:D:D

:o;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

it's fantastic italian liquor.
drink it on ice, in coffee, or neat.
my personal favorite is 50/50 Frangelico/scotch over ice, with a nice cigar.
~J
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

Enjoy!

Don't get 'just' ice cream - get tiramisu (sp?). Tiramisu tastes awesome when sprinkled lightly with Frangelico.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

that is not one i have tried...but that with vanilla is awful tasty....mmmm....may be some drunk dialing going on this weekend...just found out that guppie and her beau may make an appearance....know that there are others out there who are coming out to welcome us to elsinore ---- god bless that dz...they always make us feel like fam.
DPH # 2

It's very sweet by itself. You might heat it up a bit with some good brandy or cognac.

jon

I tried a couple times, neat, back in the day. I placed in the category of after dinner desert drinks, like Amaretto. Is that called a cordial? Anyway, my favorite in that mindset was Green Chartreuse. The Indians in Taos NM called "green fire." :S;)

Better quit, starting to get a flashback; 26 years straight, clean and sober.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

If you're a fan of white russians add a little frangelico to the drink and it makes it just that much better.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero