LisaH

What's for dinner?

My mom (visiting from the old country) made some yummy childhood food again - ethnic food with cabbage and other "weird stuff" (for an American ear :-). Oh ... and a Romanian version of apple strudel :o ...

I'm not sure how much more of this broken ankle + mother visit I can take. I can sense my ass growing [:/] ...

O

I'm making crawfish as appetizer, and main course: steak, with grilled sweet peppers & corn ~ steam rice by the pool....for my boy & his friends promotion to 8th grade.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

they're amazing- just like Fox's Venetian style biscuits. Im surprised they arent in the States :(

Edit: i hope you were talking about the jammy dodgers and not the TV show :P

Dudeist Skydiver #170
You do not need a parachute to skydive, you only need one to skydive again

I'm making crawfish as appetizer, and main course: steak, with grilled sweet peppers & corn ~ steam rice by the pool....for my boy & his friends promotion to 8th grade.

Sounds great! Lucky boys. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

they're amazing- just like Fox's Venetian style biscuits. Im surprised they arent in the States :(

Edit: i hope you were talking about the jammy dodgers and not the TV show :P

LOL yes, the biscuits, not the TV show.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Steamed golden beets and greens (with a little butter and vinegar, salt and pepper)

I'm going to BBQ a Porterhouse steak that my dad and I will share and the dogs get to share the bone

Garlic bread sticks

Spinach salad with feta and my homemade lemon vinaigrette dressing

Maybe freezies for dessert if they're frozen! :D:D:D:D

'Shell

I had some dough I made yesterday...so I just made up a weird pizza with stuff in the fridge; Spag. sauce, olive oil ,onions, tomato, garlic and- um sauerkraut :D I'll let you know if it sucks in about 15 minutes

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Damn ... lot's of fancy cooking going on!!! I stopped cooking when I became single - it freed up so much time ... (for posting on Facebook ... and now dz.com :S ) ...

O

Hardly fancy. Beets are on the sideburner on the BBQ, breadsticks are frozen, the salad dressing was made a few days back and the spinach is in a bag.

Just have to throw the steak on and we're done.

Prep time - about 15 mins
Cook time - about the same
Eat time - about the same

:)
'Shell

I had some dough I made yesterday...so I just made up a weird pizza with stuff in the fridge; Spag. sauce, olive oil ,onions, tomato, garlic and- um sauerkraut :D I'll let you know if it sucks in about 15 minutes

That actually sounds good. Less the kraut. :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The BEST pizza ever is at Moose's Saloon in Kalispell ... pepperoni and sauerkraut! Even people that say they don't like sauerkraut like it!

Sounds YUMMY!!
'Shell

Damn ... lot's of fancy cooking going on!!! I stopped cooking when I became single - it freed up so much time ... (for posting on Facebook ... and now dz.com :S ) ...

O

Cooking is simple. Most of the time. Nothing fancy.
I cook for myself and sometimes mom is here.

Great leftovers for lunches the next day. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Leftover pasta with artichokes, black olives, tofu, feta, and homemade pesto sauce (using herbs out of my garden), and steamed oysters. Hard to resist oysters that cost $5/dozen from the local market! Yes, I realize they were probably trying to get rid of them, but they all opened in the steamer and they were delicious! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091