turtlespeed

You know you are in Texas when . . .

I highlighted one that I must disagree with lol. yes there are gorgeous women in every state, but I must say the average population I have seen in Texas cannot compare to the average back home(FL). lol this is going to piss Texans off...but I hate living in Texas.

You must be lost in your own world! The best looking girls are from Texas! BTW you aint gonna piss us off by your lack of knowledge, we know the truth:P

yea the best looking girls are from Texas....if you have never been out of Texas. Sorry man, Texas girls in general can't keep up with Florida Girls. :P

BTW I live in Texas currently...military.

:D I have been out of Texas plenty of times. I have been to about 30 states, and i stand by my observation. ;) If you live in Texas now then you need to get off that damn base and travel Texas a little and see what its all about.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Ugh- thanks for reminding me of why I HATE living in Texas. >:( I miss New York *sigh*

(Psst: Gas is $2.51 now, at least where I live)

+1... I absolutely HATE it here. I hated it here before I even moved here. I dream about the day when I can move back up north or back to FL. [:/]

Well hell, don't let the door hit cha where the good lord split cha.:D:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun