Thanatos340

The quest for the Golden Ticket begins..

I am looking for Vibes, Luck, Well Wishes. Positive thoughts, what ever I can get for my daughter as she Auditions for Idol Tomorrow. Starting tonight at midnight I get to go stand in line with her and about 100,000 other Idol Hopefuls.

The first Round of American Idol Auditions are Tomorrow. It should be interesting tonight standing line all night and even more interesting watching the audition process tomorrow.

The Kid can definitely sing but all of her experience is in musical theater. I just hope she doesn't become one of the "Scary" auditions.

For now, It is just fun to dream. Attached is a Pic of your 2010 American Idol. You heard it hear first.;)

You're a great dad for supporting her like that.

A dream is just a dream if one don't do anything about, but if one have the will to act upon that dream....it becomes reality. Knowing that her dad is behind her all the way....she'll bring that confidence on stage.

I wish her the best of luck!
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Best of luck to your daughter, my friend! I'll keep you both in my thoughts! :)

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

That's awesome, and tell her not to look so scared :)
Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I am looking for Vibes, Luck, Well Wishes. Positive thoughts, what ever I can get for my daughter as she Auditions for Idol Tomorrow. Starting tonight at midnight I get to go stand in line with her and about 100,000 other Idol Hopefuls.

The first Round of American Idol Auditions are Tomorrow. It should be interesting tonight standing line all night and even more interesting watching the audition process tomorrow.

The Kid can definitely sing but all of her experience is in musical theater. I just hope she doesn't become one of the "Scary" auditions.

For now, It is just fun to dream. Attached is a Pic of your 2010 American Idol. You heard it hear first.;)

I don't suppose it would be too much to ask for a text right before she is on so we don't have to sit through the rest of the show? Puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Update: So we show up last night at Midnight and get in line, Only a couple hundred people in front of us:S:D. Find our Spot on the sidewalk and settle in for an interesting evening to say the least.

I always thought that Idol looked really hard to find all the weird freaky people they put on the "Bad Auditions". WRONG. It looked to me like they were more the rule than the exception. The people that brought their very small children and infants with them really disturbed me. To bring a child with you to stay OUTSIDE all night IN THE RAIN just so Mom can audition for Idol is bordering on Child Abuse in my opinion and there were many out there.>:(

But with the exception if the infants that would have clearly have preferred to be elsewhere (And made it very clear all night) it was a pretty fun group of people. 2 or 3 of them could almost actually sing. Unfortunately they were usually quickly drowned out by 4 to 5 hundred that could not whenever one of they started up.

The rain started about 2am but was fairly light. We were lucky enough to happen to in a place in line that had an over hang so we managed to stay mostly dry. The vast majority of others in line were not so lucky but fortunately the rain did not last too long.

Finally after a long 7 Hours sitting on a Concrete sidewalk, Listening to people attempt to sing, joking around and some REAL Quality People watching time, they opened the doors to start registration. We discovered earlier that there would be NO AUDITIONS today. They were just doing registration and all auditions would be on Thursday. We get our Wrist Bands and Tickets/Seats for Thursday and we are done by 7:30am.

Thursday we have to be back at 5:00am and my daughter will be the 172nd person to audition for the producers. If they like her (or really DON’T like her) she gets on to the judges. So far it has been pretty fun and I am really looking forward to Thursday.

A Couple pics attached.

Good luck! This might actually make me watch American Idols again :)

When she makes it their ratings are going to skyrocket from all of the dz.commers who start watching. :D:D

And how would they know that skydivers are watching?

and who is going to call me RIGHT BEFORE she is on so I can actually turn the TV on and put my book down?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun