floridadiver81

So i didnt want to post until i was sure this time.

Yeah you guessed it...this post is about a woman!

Although this time its different. When i have posted in the past it was always before i knew for sure what was going on. This time i waited till after it was decided!

Ok so like 3 months ago i decide to stop looking for a woman and just do my own thing. Well last sunday i get a random message on myspace from a woman named Kristi. She did a search for people in Jacksonville that skydive and my profile was the first one to pop up. So she sent me a message becasue she wanted to do her first skydive for her birthday this friday. Unfortunately due to her career it will be a little later but she certainly wants to do it. So i write her back answering her questions. Well like an hour later i actually went back and looked at her profile and i was like wow..is this girl really single? So i sent her a message just breaking the ice. so we start talking. Long story whort we met 3 days later after numerous messages back and forth eventually leading to texting and phone calls. There was instant chemistry. We both feel the same about each other too! She is the total package...very successful...but humble at the same time. Everything just feels so right for the first time in like 6 years.

What they say is true...when you stop looking is when the best things happen!

Picture attached.
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Well when ya date nothing but garbage Dr the last couple years you tend to know when something good comes along :)
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

What they say is true...when you stop looking is when the best things happen!

It is true!! It prevents you from settling. :)Have fun with each other!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

You got a message "last Sunday" and you're already "sure"?

Wow ... you got to teach me how to do that ...

O

WHAT? All you have to do is pull up the skirt and look, then you are sure.

Congrats on it being a girl!:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Let's just say that of all the things I really really like about my move to Jacksonville, the fact that I'm not single here is very near the top of the list.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Let's just say that of all the things I really really like about my move to Jacksonville, the fact that I'm not single here is very near the top of the list.

Amen to that. I got divorced when I lived in Jax and lets just say that my success rate in dating was not very high. I liked the town but was happy to move away to Virginia beach, VA where on the other hand... ;)B|:P
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

If I was in his place, I wouldn't jump to such conclusions so soon.. He should rather take all the time in the world to analyze as much as he can about her, see what kind of person she truely by spending time together doing various things..

I don't get it why people want to jump into these things anyway, why is being single with all the freedom in the world is a bad thing? Why would you want restrictions and commitments?
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Freedom, in the name of love, is just another word for lonely.

And having a nagging wife + screaming annoying kids is good eh? :S

Not ALL wives are nagging, and kids are optional! :ph34r:

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?