LuckyMcSwervy

Favorite Accents?

Scottish. When I was working at Square One, we'd occasionally get calls from Scotland. It was an office full of women. We all completely understood when the lucky girl who answered the call began to slide off her chair.

Sean Connery aside (ooohhh yeah) I remember being in Europe in my early 20s. Even when the accents were really heavy, I had no problems understanding people in Ireland or England, But Scottland? There were times we would have to ask 3 different people for directions before we got an answer we understood! Still sexy though!

Oddly enough, Jersey Girl's.

I had a pretty thick "Boston" accent long ago but lost it to the generic military (lack of) accent. Jersey Girls just remind me of home [:/]

Oooo... and Austrailian accents are cool too.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Scottish. When I was working at Square One, we'd occasionally get calls from Scotland. It was an office full of women. We all completely understood when the lucky girl who answered the call began to slide off her chair.

Sean Connery aside (ooohhh yeah) I remember being in Europe in my early 20s. Even when the accents were really heavy, I had no problems understanding people in Ireland or England, But Scottland? There were times we would have to ask 3 different people for directions before we got an answer we understood! Still sexy though!

i am scottish, and i understand what you mean about people not bein able to understand the scottish accent, i have to repeat myself quite a few times when asking for things at different stores, but on the other hand i do get a lot of women telling me that my accent is sexy, plus its good for getting free cookies from subway!!:D:D:D

but i would have to say my favourite is irish!

plus i get mistaken for being english, irish and australian a lot too!;);)
Let the spankin begin!!!

Oddly enough, Jersey Girl's.

I had a pretty thick "Boston" accent long ago but lost it to the generic military (lack of) accent. Jersey Girls just remind me of home [:/]

Oooo... and Austrailian accents are cool too.

:D:D

And oddly enough, this Jersey Girl doesn't have "that" Jersey accent!!
Always be kinder than you feel.

MUNKEY!!!

I miss you guys!
I find that your also hard to understand when you locked me in a trunk! lol good times!

keep in touch, Ill let ya know when I can get back that way again, hug amanda for me!!

;)

(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Scottish for me too!

But I also like texan.

And I like norwegian dialects, the less I understand of it the better, I used to date a guy from north western Norway, and I could only understand about 75% of what he was saying in the beginning, but it was great. I don't know why I find that so attractive.

:D

Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

I think I might be the only female who does not like andy garcia.

I am not a fan of spanish accents. I grew up hearing them my whole life. (I am portuguese and spanish) i guess i am tired of them.... :D

My real name makes people think i speak spanish and I dont. I can but it is worse than any spanglish you have ever heard. Took me 3yrs to convince AT&T and the electric company to send me a bill in english. They just assumed that was my native language due to my name.

I love all accents minus the above...:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

MUNKEY!!!

I miss you guys!
I find that your also hard to understand when you locked me in a trunk! lol good times!

keep in touch, Ill let ya know when I can get back that way again, hug amanda for me!!

;)

if it isnt the one and only dangeroo herself, howdo missus, we miss you to puddin, an i find it funny how you couldnt understand me when you were in the trunk, but you could understand me when i was drunk as hell!!!:D:D:D

dont worry i will give amanda a great big hug just for you when she gets home, an i am gonna have to think of something better to do to you than dumping you in a trunk next time we meet, so beware puddin!!!:P:P:P
nothing but love for you missus!!!;););)
Let the spankin begin!!!

OK, so I've been around almost a year now and I've met so many awesome people from all over the world...

One thing that sticks out is their accents. :)
My favorites?

Spanish and South African...

Spanish accent because it drives me nuts (in a good way, think Andy Garcia's ;) ) and South African accent because I think it's HOT.

:)

It's the Garcia last name that makes the accent interesting !

"They say a lot of women would like to see me naked, but there's not a lens long enough for that.
-- Andy Garcia "
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

OK, so I've been around almost a year now and I've met so many awesome people from all over the world...

One thing that sticks out is their accents. :)
My favorites?

Spanish and South African...

Spanish accent because it drives me nuts (in a good way, think Andy Garcia's ;) ) and South African accent because I think it's HOT.

:)

It's the Garcia last name that makes the accent interesting !

"They say a lot of women would like to see me naked, but there's not a lens long enough for that.
-- Andy Garcia "

So shocking you would say that!! :P:P:P

And Andy Garcia's quote.... strangely enough, I'm okay with that. :D;);):D
Always be kinder than you feel.