normiss

Do you have more jumps or jumpERS???

Jumps has always been > jumpers. And at this point, I'd have to go through a really um ... busy ... phase for it to end up otherwise. :D

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

>I'd have to go through a really um ... busy ... phase for it to end up otherwise.

Well if you keep up your weekend numbers for June 6-7

15-5-0 you'll be right up there:P:P:D

LOL that was tunnel time ... besides it doesn't count if it's all with the same jumper. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

LOL that was tunnel time ... besides it doesn't count if it's all with the same jumper. :P

So if it's with the same jhumper you only count that as 1, not the number of times you've humped said jhumper?

For this poll, yes. For weekend numbers, no. Then again, I don't usually report a number in the first number of weekend numbers unless I'm reporting some other significant number.

So if it's with the same jhumper you only count that as 1, not the number of times you've humped said jhumper?

For this poll, yes. For weekend numbers, no. Then again, I don't usually report a number in the first number of weekend numbers unless I'm reporting some other significant number.

Aha. Thanks for the clarification. ;)

I've stopped reporting weekend hump numbers. I've decided that's really no one's business. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

Damn, I wonder who that one woman is?

After reading Daisy's statement I'm thinking it may be her?? :)

I'm not that sure about that.
Very soon, an honest person will not be able to sing the last 2 lines of our National Anthem:::Practice safe dining....use condiments

You must have some good dish from Skyfest! :ph34r:

I have more jumps than jumpers, but it was a close one. Whew. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hahaha...I knew it had to have something to do with boogie tales! Some of the stories stick around forever and people never live them down. Anyone have any Head & Shoulders? :ph34r:

Seriously, people need to remember what a small community skydiving is, especially thanks to the internet. By all means, have all the fun you want at a boogie, just know that everyone is going to know your bidness come Monday!

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hahaha...I knew it had to have something to do with boogie tales! Some of the stories stick around forever and people never live them down. Anyone have any Head & Shoulders? :ph34r:

Seriously, people need to remember what a small community skydiving is, especially thanks to the internet. By all means, have all the fun you want at a boogie, just know that everyone is going to know your bidness come Monday!

Point taken ... don't let me forget that :)
At first I told myself that I will never date another skydiver -- it's just asking for drama ... if things don't work out it has the potential to forever "taint" the sport for me. (Nothing like having an angry ex go around talking shit about you.) Than, I met someone I liked ... at a boogie :)
My 2 attempts at relationships in the past 2 years since my divorce have been with 2 skydivers ... which I met at 2 different boogies. In both cases I ended up dating the guys for months (4 months the 1st time, 6 months the 2nd time), so I wouldn't classify those as "quick humps at a boogie".

O

A 4 and 6 month relationship is not bad behavior, it's just two people seeing if they are a good match and is normal in any circle. There's nothing wrong with dating skydivers, some of them are kinda cute. ;)

There are a few people conspicuously missing from this thread.

This bears repeating.:S

Are you meaning the Smutskateers?:) Hmmmmmm?

LOL

I'd have to say Jumps - but it is closing in to even . . . I need to jump more!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun