iluvtofly

Guys: Does a strong, independent woman scare you?

Strong women are fine, as long as they know how to wear a little lace from time to time.;)

Very little.;)

Aha.. So you like your lady to occasionally get out the anal-floss?!! :P:ph34r::ph34r:

What is this anal floss you speak of? :$

Otherwise known as a thong or g-string. Only because he said he like a *little* lace, and those things don't exactly have lots and lots of fabric!!! :P

Not really sure what made me say that - it's got nothing to do with the thread.. Sorry everyone :$
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

No! Not at all. It's just that it's easy for them to confuse "strong and independent" with "bossy and self-centered".
:P

...after mentioning that a date is falling down drunk and hanging all over a stranger...
"You are too controlling for me, I'm just independent.
I like to meet people." :ph34r:

It's all in the definition. :D:D

Im still not understanding what you mean...... Sorry usually Im much quicker at this, maybe you could model it and post a pic, you know just in case anyone else is having the problems Im having.....:$:$:$

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I tend to be strong willed and independant ---- can't help it. Doc is smart enough to push me out of the way when he wants to do something for me.:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

There is a fine line though.
An intelligent woman is a lot of fun.
An opinionated strong woman who knows she is right no matter what facts are presented, not so much fun!

One can be spoken to and reasoned with and debated which is very sexy because it's almost like fencing.

The other, after the first five minutes and the sixth insult, one gives up and starts trying to find a polite way to excuse ones self.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I am pretty sure that I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

A strong, independent woman is the most amazing turn-on for me.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Does a strong, independent woman scare you?

i found that most strong, independant womem are very weak and dependant....especially in bed.

just be real....fuck all th BS....we know what you're about.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Although this poll is for the guys, I'll have to weigh in on it. Many guys say they want a strong, independent woman. But when it comes right down to it, most guys marry frumpy, overweight, wallflower-type women because their own fragile ego/self-image cannot handle a woman who is any more than that. It's like guys drooling over that shiny Corvette and end up buying a mini-van or a station wagon. Maybe deep down inside they just realize that the Corvette is waaaay too much car for them.

Sad, really. :(

BN

Hell no!!!

The independent gals are the BEST!! B|
Who need some "lame ass" chick that needs to be taken care of all the time???? :S

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Are you kidding me?? I WANT an independent woman around......it makes the honey do list shorter- I mean What guy wants to spend every weekend fixing crap around the whole world all the time.

"we need a new roof"
"When are you going to build that patio"
"Put the goddamn toilet seat down and change the paper roll"

Fix the Frikking thing yerself!!!- can't I sit on my butt ,drink a beer, and watch a game for once? SHEEIIIIIT!:P

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

An independent and capable woman is a great thing. If you are in a relationship though, it makes sense that you share responsibilities. IE she cooks dinner and washes the clothes, he drinks the beer and verifies the couch's long term durability. Relationships take sacrifice.
;)

With a modern independent woman you jointly decide what restaurant to frequent on a given evening so there aren't any dishes, have the hired help do your laundry, and spend the few hours you aren't working together relaxing.

So . . . you're looking for Mrs. Right. You just don't her first name to be Always. :P

Well if she is right and can back it up with data then great! But if she "knows" she's right because she read one science book then.....well....no thank you.

I call those people "empowered" art history majors (usually found in contracting and legal offices).
That is to say they watched the Discovery channel once and are now telling me the engineer how things work.

Not that I went to university for 4 years or have 8 years of experience or anything, but I'm wrong and they are right!

Now if the same woman can back up her conclusion with facts and data.....oh man that's just sexy!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Guys: Does a strong, independent woman scare you?

NO

Strong, independant women are the sexiest women there are! :)

Except when The strong part is the Odor she exudes - >:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So . . . you're looking for Mrs. Right. You just don't her first name to be Always. :P

Well if she is right and can back it up with data then great! But if she "knows" she's right because she read one science book then.....well....no thank you.

Not that I went to university for 4 years or have 8 years of experience or anything, but I'm wrong and they are right!

It's a joke, son, just a joke. I think all the married guys have heard it.;)

It's like guys drooling over that shiny Corvette and end up buying a mini-van or a station wagon. Maybe deep down inside they just realize that the Corvette is waaaay too much car for them.

Sad, really. :(

Not sad,, but reality. I sold my Porsche cuz' my wife and kids wouldn't fit....they grew up and now we have another one...its usually not about the car being too much,,its about what makes sense.

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

I don't find that I'm intimidated by a strong, independent woman. I've dated a firefighter once. My current girl is a blackbelt in judo and the state champ in brazilian jiu jitsu. She can kick my ass. Now, when the girl can bench more than me, we have a problem. She can't, but she's much stronger than most women. It's actually really fun! :$