k-dubjumps

Gimpy Girl/Guy Ground Party at American Boogie

Dude, if I could be there, I'd be the resident "dirty old man" retired skydiver hanging with the girls & telling lies! :ph34r:

Represent! Be there for the sky chicas to mother, or baby, or... >:( whatever... ;)

When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Damn! I broke my foot at skyfest, can a gimpy dude play?

But of course! Per OP

Any other gimped out folk bummed about not being about to jump at the American Boogie? Fret no more! Some of us grounded gimpy girls are going to be having our own little ground partay at the American Boogie while all the healthy folk are having their soriee in the sky. Its sure to be a fantabulous time had by all.

We've just got gimpy girls so far, but gimpy guys and come play too :P

You really gonna be there?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Any other gimped out folk bummed about not being about to jump at the American Boogie? Fret no more! Some of us grounded gimpy girls are going to be having our own little ground partay at the American Boogie while all the healthy folk are having their soriee in the sky. Its sure to be a fantabulous time had by all.

We've just got gimpy girls so far, but gimpy guys and come play too :P

Here's the line up so far:

k-dubjumps (Karen) - sprained ankle
VanillaSkyGirl (Rosa) - broken foot & sprained ankle

Tentative:
LisaH - broken foot (I think)
Skybytch (Lisa) - back issues

You still have a reason to make that road trip! Come on, you know you wanna! :)

I went to LP broke last year (ACL/MCL/Meniscus) ---- you folks will find a way to make it fun --- I believe for me it was topless tuesday, lots of jello shots and nightly poker ------ I am sure the vicodin helped as well. :D:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I have a bottle of Patron. I'm planning of getting the gimps drunk and then offering free jump tickets to whoever (MUST BE A GIMP)can walk the best on crutches:P

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I have a bottle of Patron. I'm planning of getting the gimps drunk and then offering free jump tickets to whoever (MUST BE A GIMP)can walk the best on crutches:P

Patron! :( They don't even sell that stuff in Mexico. Now Don Julio, there's a good tequila!:P
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

Actually I have some of that too(and some really really good stuff too) but I''m not going to share that with people who can't appreciate it :P

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Actually I have some of that too(and some really really good stuff too) but I''m not going to share that with people who can't appreciate it :P

Oh, I can appreciate it. Yes, I'm a bit of a tequila snob. [:/] Sorry about that.

And be nice I'm bringing tootie fruitie jello shots:)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3