Feeblemind

American Boogie Rool Call, Davis, CA June 24-28, 2009

Who all is coming out?? Casa, and twin Pac750xl's.

Belly Organizing by Roger Pounce and Kaleidoscope.

Freeflying by Jason Cahill, Ryan Arnold and Amy Kratovil.

Wingsuits with Monkeyboy and others.

Bigaways are on Thursday the 25th.

So who is gonna join us??

Feeblemind :D

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Oooh oooh, pick me, pick me!B| This is one of my favorite boogies and finally I don't have to fly in to get there.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

BikerBabe
brianfry713
Feeblemind
Flygirl
Grannyinthesky
NWflyer
wmw999

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oooh oooh, pick me, pick me!B| This is one of my favorite boogies and finally I don't have to fly in to get there.

I pick you and Monkyboy!! He is bringing wingsuits isn't he? If not DSE is gonna have my ( l )

BikerBabe
brianfry713
Feeblemind
Flygirl
Grannyinthesky
NWflyer
wmw999

Wendy P.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

I pick you and Monkyboy!! He is bringing wingsuits isn't he? If not DSE is gonna have my ( l )

Okay that was a confusing reply to Wendy's post but my content. :D:D:D

There will be wingsuits and first flight courses and demos and all that sorta stuff. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

BikerBabe
brianfry713
Cashmanimal
Feeblemind
Flygirl
Grannyinthesky
Monkeyboy
mswallin13
NWflyer
sivaganesha
wmw999

I should be there--I am volunteering at the boogie--although it also seems that literally everyone (non-skydiving related) with whom I want to network is scheduling events over that same four day period...so I may have to arrange to slip away for part of the time.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I'm going to start something else -- just so that we have a sporting chance of figuring out who's who from dz.com, post your first name next to your moniker. Of course, some of you it's pretty obvious, and some of you might be too private for that (if so, why the heck are you posting that you'll be there???:P)

BikerBabe Andi
brianfry713
Cashmanimal
Feeblemind
Flygirl
Grannyinthesky
jamiem
longwaytofall
Monkeyboy
mswallin13
NWflyer
sivaganesha
some guy named mike
wmw999 Wendy

Wendy P.

-- Oh -- and I just noticed the title (Rool call). This is a boogie. The rules are posted in a different thread :ph34r:

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm going to start something else -- just so that we have a sporting chance of figuring out who's who from dz.com, post your first name next to your moniker. Of course, some of you it's pretty obvious, and some of you might be too private for that (if so, why the heck are you posting that you'll be there???:P)

BikerBabe
brianfry713
Cashmanimal
Feeblemind
Flygirl
Grannyinthesky (Pat)
jamiem
longwaytofall
Monkeyboy
mswallin13
NWflyer
sivaganesha
some guy named mike
wmw999 Wendy

Wendy P.

-- Oh -- and I just noticed the title (Rool call). This is a boogie. The rules are posted in a different thread :ph34r:

Nice idea :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

BikerBabe Andi
brianfry713
Cashmanimal
Feeblemind
Flygirl
Grannyinthesky Pat
jamiem
longwaytofall
Monkeyboy
mswallin13 Matt
NWflyer
sivaganesha David
some guy named mike Mike
wmw999 Wendy
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

BikerBabe Andi
brianfry713
Cashmanimal
Feeblemind
Flygirl
Grannyinthesky Pat
jamiem
longwaytofall
Monkeyboy
mswallin13 Matt
NWflyer
siddacious
sivaganesha David
some guy named mike Mike
wmw999 Wendy
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.