XitXitXit

Myst Like Puzzle Game

I don't know what to do next.

I have the wooden figure, the corkscrew, the note that says newsense, the wine glass, the car jack crank (sort of like a screwdriver) and what looks like a screw attachment.

What next? I see the numbers in teh shaps, buttons on that compass in the drawer, buttons on the clock on the wall, but don't know what to do.

A come on you don't need no stinking walkthrough!!!!

the newsense isn't a word it's directions now just find something that looks like a compass. the wine bottle opener will become obvious when you find the wine bottles. The crank doesn't come into play until your almost done with the room. ohh and besure to examine everything you pick up very closely.... :-)
There are no pessimist in skydiving.

ok first thing you need to do is make sure you find everything you don't need a key for. should be a wine glass, a wine bottle opener, two crumbeled up pieces of paper a crank tool, (that you won't need for a long time) a wooden doll, and a screwdriver handle. don't worry about the numbers yet, it will be obvious what to do with them when you get there.

hope that helps... :)

There are no pessimist in skydiving.