diverds

Pilots

Got about 300 hours in little airplanes, and love it. Single-pilot IFR and tailwheel time have been good challenges over the last few years to keep it interesting. Probably going to get my commercial within the next year if there's time.

Glad to see there are more than a few pilots here.

Lance

CMEI, CFII, Tailwheel
4000 something total, 2000 something dual given (including acro and TW), Corporate, Charter and skydivers.

Oh yeah and the last 4 years flying the Pitts Biplane at Skyfest, Summerfest, Couchfreaks and and pretty much everywhere else other than the WFFC.

Hi div,
PP-SEL 06SEP79 about 200 hrs Took the Com and Inst written but didn't get to the check ride. VA $$ ran out. Aeroncca Champ, Citabria, Piper PA-17 Vagabond, Piper Tomahawk, Cherokee 160-180, Cessna 150-172.
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

F-16, 1100 hours (3 x OIF tours)
ATP AMEL, CE-750 (Citation X)
Commercial ASEL
CFI - ASEL
4000 hours TT

Still flying F-16's with the Air Guard. Flying the X with a fractional and corporate contract. Tandem and SL/IAD instructor on the weekends. Living the dream!

"I promise, I will never die."

Don't know yet. I just finished today and should find out what I'm going to be flying on thursday. It will be either F/A-18s or Harriers.

Congrats getting that track.

I chose not to go the Marine route back in the day because most you guys get helos. Plus, a lot of former Marine fighter pilots told me to go Air Guard. None of them regretted their Marine experience, however.

Good luck with follow-on.

"I promise, I will never die."

Private Pilot, SEL, ~80 hours on BE77 and P28A.
Halfway through JAR-FCL ATPL (distance learning).

Currently grounded since november 08 "thanks" to a divorce. I hope to be back in the air next fall. Don't have the energy to sit back and study, tho. I hope that flying again will help bringing myself back to the study books.

Grounded for skydiving too, btw. Soon-to-be ex-wife let me sell my gear in july 08 while her escape plan was already drawn. Sigh...

All your dropzone are belong to us!!!!111!

Hey everyone,

I hold a Commercial Instrument w/ 500 hours and am currently flying the Super Cessna weekends at Skydive Fargo.

I am an Aircraft Maintenance Officer in the USAF for my day job.

Jeff - Congrats on your F/A-18 selection!
Blue Skies,
Adam
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things . . . — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry