vskydiver

Happy Birthday JohnMitchell

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the sexiest skydiver EVER!!!

He's been out at the DZ all day today. It's a perfect day today. Not to hot, not too cold. Blue skies! Making fun jumps and tandems all day. He just got down from taking a guy on tandem from 18+K. He's had a smile on his face all day long. B| There's even a nice big birthday cake for him sitting over there on the table. And it's chocolate! :D

happy birthday john! wish i could have a piece of that cake....;)

Jennifer

don't ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. and then go do that, because what the world needs is people that come alive.

Hi v,

So did you help him open his b-day present this morning? ;)

JerryBaumchen

We actually had a big family bday party for him on Thursday and let him open his presents then, because we all knew he'd want to jump today.
But of course I may have a couple extra presents for him to unwrap tonight after jumping. ;):$

Happy B Day! Your even more of an old fart then before......:D:P What da ya mean it's midnight? That's way past lights out at the retirement home, what are you still doing up? Oh that's right...... What you used to do all night long now takes all night to do.......

PS. Don't don't forget to take your meds.:D

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY :) Sounds like you had a good one - hope you did at least a couple of things "normal" people would regret!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Happy birthday, John! I'll deliver spankings at Leap for Lupus.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Happy birthday, John! I'll deliver spankings at Leap for Lupus.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. I wish I was raising a glass with all of you right now. B| I even snuck in a few more jumps today. Nice weekend. Krisanne, I'm going to hold you to those spankings. I'm now 113 years old.;):):$