virgin-burner

WEEKEND NUMBERS JUNE 27./28.

:| : :| : :|

no humping, jumping, but at least i went to the dz sunday, altough weather was great, i was a kids birthday, i was kinda tired after that and didnt feel like jumping..

but i got to play with the video-setup, had a go with a lens someone borrowed me, and it looks like i wont have to change anything and be fine with it.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

B| : B| : B|

Humps - World class quality action :P
Jumps - Only 3 due to wind conditions but 3 good ones flying video cam
Beer - Yep I had a bunch, not any owed though

Next jumping will be on Saturday this week all the way on to friday the week after... We are going to have our first (of 2) "Tandem Week" :)
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

:)
I didn't get to jump with my team for the TSL meet. It sucked a whooooole lot, but that's life. I had a good weekend with the L.O. instead. Sunday morning, I laid in the runway taking pictures until I was motivated to do a couple more jumps in that heat. :)
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

0:0:0

That's OK ... one day ... soon, I'll be blowing those numbers out of the water. You'll see :P ...

O

That all you'll be blowin? :ph34r::ph34r:
...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

Plenty:14::D

First couple of malfunctions slinging drogues this weekend. That is all, I'm alive. Lol.

...it's not the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone...it's the fact that you don't appreciate what you have until someone appreciates it for you!

I totally mis-read your post the first three times I read it.

Here is what you wrote:

"Sunday morning, I laid in the runway..."

Here is what my brain read:

Sunday morning, I got laid in the runway

Gotta get my mind out of the gutter. ;)

The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

:ph34r::3:no beer

Only got 3 jumps in on Saturday. But they were great. A 3 point 8 way, then a 4 point 8 way and an awesome 13 point 3 way. AnthonyFellows owes beer for that one. He kicked ass on it. I am sure video will be posted. Of the jump... not of the activities after jumping!!! :o:$

Beer: Don't think I owe any, but am sure I will be called out if I do! :)
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:P: 11: :D

Besides the extraordinary heat (Texas is 2 inches away from the sun, I swear), I managed to get 11 jumps. 7 tandems, :D for my first tandem cutaway and reserve ride. I found the canopy, but not the freebag. And yes, I kept the handles. Oh and I STOOD UP the landing on the reserve. SWEET!!

Oh and I got a ticket on the way home for not wearing a seat belt. Funny because I WAS wearing my seat belt, but I had it under my arm. My collarbone is hurting from a hard opening and the seat belt was rubbing against it, making it hurt even more. So I have to pay $130 for something I WASN'T EVEN DOING WRONG!!! I might as well light my money on fire because it's not like I'm using it!
http://3ringnecklace.com/

:) : B|

7 jumps at the American Boogie at Skydance although they were mostly on Thursday and Friday so not technically the weekend--5 jumps on Thursday, 1 jump on Friday, and 1 jump on Saturday.

1 case of beer owed because I was foolish enough to confess to this being my first boogie. :ph34r: Seemed to be a totally kick-ass event and everyone had a great time.

1 bottle of wine won in the jump for the cause raffle. :P
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

1 tandem, 4 AFF, 1 coach, 3 fun jumps, a very well rounded weekend.

I guess I owe beer :o for doing my first ultimate tandem from 18000'. Huff a little O2 on the plane, hop out, and make a looooong drogue fall. Pretty cool.B|

Hey Mutley, congrats on #200.B| Damn, you sure are a good flyer. Are you sure you've been logging them all?:P

Didn't do any over the official weekend b/c I was moving the GF but I got 4 in during the week.

1 - CReW
2 - FF
1 - RW
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:ph34r::3:no beer

Only got 3 jumps in on Saturday. But they were great. A 3 point 8 way, then a 4 point 8 way and an awesome 13 point 3 way. AnthonyFellows owes beer for that one. He kicked ass on it. I am sure video will be posted. Of the jump... not of the activities after jumping!!! :o:$

Beer: Don't think I owe any, but am sure I will be called out if I do! :)

I'm still thinking ... ;)
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs