iluvtofly

Tongue Exercises

This thread has gotten way off topic. It's about what you can do when you aren't using it in the way most people are alluding to.

Ya'll disgust me.

Right :| ...

O

That just means he won't lick pussy!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Permanently single!

You would think he would understand that being single is supposed to be by CHOICE;)

This thread has gotten way off topic. It's about what you can do when you aren't using it in the way most people are alluding to.

Ya'll disgust me.

Right :| ...

O

That just means he won't lick pussy!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Permanently single! hehehhee

:D:D:D Good to know :| ...

O

What do you do to exercise/stretch it? Gotta make sure you keep your tongue in shape. :D

there are 4 steps in exercising your tongue with a sinful taste of pleasure.......CHOCOLATE!

Step 1 ~ unwrapping it too slowly will melt the chocolate, thus diminishing the enjoyment of biting into the bar. Unwrapping your bar of chocolate too quickly might damage the outer texture of the bar.

Step 2 ~ break off a mouthful of chocolate at a time, rest the bar of chocolate lightly between your upper and lower incisors and lever the bar downwards. The chocolate makes the most exquisite sounds that way.

Step 3 ~ While it isn't completely wrong to chew your chocolate, the best way to taste the sinful delight of chocolate is to allow it to rest on your tongue where it can melt, and where you can close your eyes. Concentrate on the feeling of melting chocolate dripping down your throat and note that the flavor and the scent becomes more pronounced as the texture changes.

Step 4 ~ Rub your tongue against the roof of your mouth and twirl it swallow it little by little.

Repeat the steps as often as you like, I suggest this exercise at least once a day! ;)
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

there are 4 steps in exercising your tongue with a sinful taste of pleasure.......CHOCOLATE!

Step 1 ~ unwrapping it too slowly will melt the chocolate, thus diminishing the enjoyment of biting into the bar. Unwrapping your bar of chocolate too quickly might damage the outer texture of the bar.

Step 2 ~ break off a mouthful of chocolate at a time, rest the bar of chocolate lightly between your upper and lower incisors and lever the bar downwards. The chocolate makes the most exquisite sounds that way.

Step 3 ~ While it isn't completely wrong to chew your chocolate, the best way to taste the sinful delight of chocolate is to allow it to rest on your tongue where it can melt, and where you can close your eyes. Concentrate on the feeling of melting chocolate dripping down your throat and note that the flavor and the scent becomes more pronounced as the texture changes.

Step 4 ~ Rub your tongue against the roof of your mouth and twirl it swallow it little by little.

Repeat the steps as often as you like, I suggest this exercise at least once a day! ;)

Marry me. :|
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Marry me. :|

:$:$

:o It's not every man that can make an orchid blush.

I'll be walkin' tall on that one right through the weekend. B|;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

This thread reminds me...

Do you know that some people can't roll their tongue, while others can't turn it sideways?

(I know your reading this and trying it, so don't try to deny it) :P

I on the other hand, can roll, twist, turn, and invert mine. Yes ladies, my wife is a very, very lucky woman ;)B|

Everybody can do that, but can you stick it out about half an inch, roll it into a "pipe" and make it whistle?
If any proof should be necessary, I can upload it to youtubeB|

This thread reminds me...

Do you know that some people can't roll their tongue, while others can't turn it sideways?

(I know your reading this and trying it, so don't try to deny it) :P

I on the other hand, can roll, twist, turn, and invert mine. Yes ladies, my wife is a very, very lucky woman ;)B|

Everybody can do that, but can you stick it out about half an inch, roll it into a "pipe" and make it whistle?
If any proof should be necessary, I can upload it to youtubeB|

I don't think that is what the girls are looking for :P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem using your teeth and tongue? Ask a flute player to teach you how to trill using a tongue technique. Really, really difficult, but you'd be amazed how well flute players can use their tongue.:P

I played trumpet.... wonder what that says about me?! :):$

That you're a musician...

Bolas...

Just think 'lip tension'.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom