iluvtofly

Tongue Exercises

Say it's been a while since you've gotten to kiss someone. Does your tongue start to feel like it's getting lazy and out of shape? You don't want it to get sprained from sudden overuse. What do you do to exercise/stretch it? (Besides the normal eating and drinking.) Gotta make sure you keep your tongue in shape. :D

This goes for both girls and guys. ;)

My tongue has never had the opportunity to get out of shape. Wait...that sounds kind of slutty, doesn't it? :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This thread reminds me...

Do you know that some people can't roll their tongue, while others can't turn it sideways?

(I know your reading this and trying it, so don't try to deny it) :P

I on the other hand, can roll, twist, turn, and invert mine. Yes ladies, my wife is a very, very lucky woman ;)B|

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I'm really not sure how you would describe the tricks I can do with my tongue ... Maybe someone else could provide some insight? :P

Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem using your teeth and tongue? Ask a flute player to teach you how to trill using a tongue technique. Really, really difficult, but you'd be amazed how well flute players can use their tongue.:P

Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem using your teeth and tongue? Ask a flute player to teach you how to trill using a tongue technique. Really, really difficult, but you'd be amazed how well flute players can use their tongue.:P

I played trumpet.... wonder what that says about me?! :):$
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Yes I can do that with a cherry stem. And I played the flute for 7 years in school. :P

Can you tie a knot in a cherry stem using your teeth and tongue?

Ahhh...another "Twin Peaks" fan, eh?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So, how long have you been playing the flute Spot? :P

O

I played trumpet.... wonder what that says about me?! :):$

That you're a musician...
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.