cocheese

How old can you go?

What is the age of the oldest person you would have sex with?

:o

edit to add: And how old are you?

I was 35. She was 46.

I don't think when two people are attracted to each other that anyone really thinks much about age--although of course it isn't advisable to do anything illegal.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

I was 35. She was 46.

I don't think when two people are attracted to each other that anyone really thinks much about age--although of course it isn't advisable to do anything illegal.

That just reminded me of a scene from an old movie with a now-famous actor:

She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either. No man alive could resist that, and that's why I got into jail to begin with. And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here because I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable. Don't make a bit of sense to me. If that's what being crazy is, then I'm senseless, out of it, gone-down-the-road, wacko. But no more, no less, that's it.

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It totally depends on their appearace and physial condition. If someone asked me if I'd sleep with a 50 year old (I'm 33), I'd be like, "ew no." But if someone showed me a photo of some really hot guy I'd probably say "yeah I'd do him" and then find out that the hottie was 50 I'd probably still be OK with it.

Hate to say it, but looks matter (not always, but usually).

P.S. an older age may equate to more experience (quantity), but I've always been a big believer in quality vs quantity. To this day the best sex I ever had is with someone less than a year older than me, and I've been with a man that was 10 years older than me. And I'm quite sure nothing will ever come close to comparing to it :(

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I will never forget it you know. It was on the occasion of Ernie's eightieth birthday. He rang me up and said, "Soph! Soph! I just married myself a twenty-year old girl. What do you think of that?"

I said to him, "Ernie, when I am eighty I shall marry me a twenty-year old boy. And let me tell you something Ernie: twenty GOES INTO eighty a helluva lot more than eighty GOES INTO twenty!"

-- Sophie Tucker
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver