gonzalesna

What's your favorite kind of firework?

We used to hold regular Class C 1.5" firecrackers (Black Cat, Thunderbomb....) in our fingers when they went off. The trick is to hold them with as little finger pressure as possible - you feel almost nothing. No pain. If you squeeze them the slightest bit, it hurts. Very hard to do the first time, but after doing it a few times, it's pretty fun. Freaks people out:D

A buddy and I were driving one time and while stopped at a red light, some of our friends pulled up in a pickup truck. He lit a set of firecrackers and then threw them into the bed of the truck... well he TRIED to throw them into the bed of the truck. He forgot 1 minor detail: ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW!:S
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

We used to hold regular Class C 1.5" firecrackers (Black Cat, Thunderbomb....) in our fingers when they went off. :D

I had a friend literally blow his hand off while fooling around with a firework. Although I think it was somewhat bigger than the firecrackers you're talking about!

>He forgot 1 minor detail: ROLL DOWN THE WINDOW!

That is fuckin' priceless!:D:D:D:D

You can't make this shit up... Luckily all that occured from that one was ringing ears and a small burn mark in the carpet of my at the time POS
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.