virgin-burner

WEEKEND NUMBERS 4./5. JULY

:) : 3 : thank god there's no beer rules.. or hardly some!

well, my heart's broken. kinda. she lives far away. but she's just the woman i long for..

played more with my video's, did some coaching, thermals and interesting landings, bla-bla-bla..

yea, first coaching, prolly still owes for first video-jump, it was just a great weekend!

oh, and i got to hear my honeys sleep drunken voice, which was even lovelier than her everyday apppereance.. :)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

[:/]:17:1

provincial competition this weekend. done a bunch of 4 ways. a couple 10 ways, tracking dives. swoop'nchugs and accuracy.

Placed 2nd in junior 4 way. We got 2 points in 5 roundsB| Funny one on number 3 when our 4 way turned into a 5 way zoo with the camera flyer.
Placed 2nd in swoop'n'chugs with a time of 15.1s. Placed first in junior accuracy. I was th eonly one to score within 10M on all 3 rounds.

Beer was for my first 4 point 10way and 22way tracking dive.

Been an awesome weekend:)
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Not tellin' either way :P : 6 : :D:D

The 6 jumps were over the week, Monday through Friday. Couldn't jump due to winds on Saturday and today I ended up needing to stay home after I had a full day at the DZ planned. Oh well...

Beer owed for finally getting my B License!! And for celebrating my 1st :D Sky Birthday!!

My 50th jump I went on a fun sitfly jump with my friend Sarah. She ROCKS and I had a great time trying to get in sit a few times!! I think I finally get it!! :)
Had a great hybrid jump with GaryRay for my friend Weston's birthday! Gary is a really nice dude!! I'm so glad he stopped at Cross Keys on his way up to New York!! He was probably sick of my hugs before he left!! :D:D:D

Saturday night was cool as we went to watch our peeps demo into one of the schools before the fireworks display. Got to climb a couple of ladders to watch a couple of different fireworks displays from the roof of the hangar with a bunch of friends. It was awesome!!! B|

The weekend is ending on a kind of blah note as I had an epiphany of sorts Saturday night and ended up leaving the DZ just as the party was starting. :|

Always be kinder than you feel.

Not tellin' either way :P : 6 : :D:D

The 6 jumps were over the week, Monday through Friday. Couldn't jump due to winds on Saturday and today I ended up needing to stay home after I had a full day at the DZ planned. Oh well...

Beer owed for finally getting my B License!! And for celebrating my 1st :D Sky Birthday!!

Had a great hybrid jump with GaryRay for my friend Weston's birthday! Gary is a really nice dude!! I'm so glad he stopped at Cross Keys on his way up to New York!! He was probably sick of my hugs before he left!! :D:D:D

Saturday night was cool as we went to watch our peeps demo into one of the schools before the fireworks display. Got to climb a couple of ladders to watch a couple of different fireworks displays from the roof of the hangar with a bunch of friends. It was awesome!!! B|

The weekend is ending on a kind of blah note as I had an epiphany of sorts Saturday night and ended up leaving the DZ just as the party was starting. :|

Did you do something retarded and duck out to avoid all the judgemental people? [:/]:D

I've been in that situation more than once. :|

:$:4:0

a nice 8 way, sunset cross country, a successful 3 way horny gorilla and a 6 way. livendive was nice enough to take my brother on a tandem on saturday - thanks sweetie you rock!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

0:3::D

Great weekend. Thanks, Tom, for inviting me on your 100th.
:D for 1st time on camera step (not a big deal to many but I have not owed :D in a long time).
Seven outside on the Otter is fun. :)

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

;):3:2

First helicopter jump.
First ambulance ride from the DZ.

The CASA and my face got into a fight during a raft dive. I'm fine overall though. I just had to get checked out by the professionals.
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

Did you do something retarded and duck out to avoid all the judgemental people? [:/]:D

:D:D:DNo, not at all. I just wanted to go home and be alone. [:/]

As a matter of fact, during the day yesterday we were all sitting/standing around watching a Summerfest 2008 video, and lo and behold, what pops up on the screen.... SKITTLES NAKED ON THE DECK!! I yelled "Skittles!!!".
Always be kinder than you feel.

0:7:0

2 fun jumps and 5 competition jumps (the Pac is NO Otter!!). Found out today that I can track straight with one arm back, fully extended and one arm tucked into my stomach. Hopefully this shoulder pain is only old age and not a more serious thing[:/]. Luckily its the left, non-pull arm:)

:D:D:DNo, not at all. I just wanted to go home and be alone. [:/]

As a matter of fact, during the day yesterday we were all sitting/standing around watching a Summerfest 2008 video, and lo and behold, what pops up on the screen.... SKITTLES NAKED ON THE DECK!! I yelled "Skittles!!!".

:$:$

I decided I'm going to hide in my trailer during the night festivities for the duration of summerfest.

:) : 1 ::D:D

beer owed and paid for graduating the Help Instructor (HI)-course on Friday and for dropping static liners for the first time on saturday, albeit under strict supervision of the chief-instructor.

So just one jump but - wow!
The image of 'my' two first-jump students leaving our 182 with a huge grin on their faces and in a near perfect boxman is simply burned into my retinae. I couldn't believe how proud of them I was :D
Upon my own exit, I couldn't suppress a loud whoop of joy. What an incredible feeling - this is what it's all about! B|
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Four 4-way scrambles jumps on Saturday. We didn't win, but we had more fun than anyone else. My favorite AFF instructor and our USPA Regional Rep were on my team. B|

Had about eight tight line twists and a stepthrough over a bunch of trees on the first jump (that's the last time I leave a packjob unfinished and then resume without starting over)... not a problem after kicking out of the line twists. It's the sixth time I've landed a stepthrough.

Survived Jump 666 uninjured and without injuring anyone else. I'm not particularly superstitious, but I did say an extra prayer on that one. :D

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

0:25:1

Busy weekends for me!!! Jumped my ass of even in pretty high winds :) Did my 500th on Saturday!!!

Yesterday we looked for a cutaway which we found and then did some head down jumps with the peeps at Cross Keys!!

Everything in excess is bad... except skydiving and sex!

0:2:0

The "dry spell" continues - I decided against "sex with the ex" and I turned down the "quick hump at the boogie" opportunities.

I had a pretty rough start to the weekend, as I couldn't jump and I didn't handle being at the drop zone and grounded very well. Friday there was no wind; Saturday too much wind (everyone was landing everywhere, except the airport) ... and yesterday was perfect, but I was scared out of my mind.

I mustered the courage and went up on the CASA with my old coach ... she helped me get my "sky balls" back when I lost them before, during my student days.

Beer? I didn't have to buy any, but ...

- 1st jump coming back from injury
- 1 year anniversary since I started jumping
- 1st jump above 15K
- 1st experience with hypoxia and longest freefall (90s) on a jump ...

So, I got us extra altitude on both jumps ... and I didn't even have to flash the pilot. I did however agree to go out with him for a drink :)
O

:):2:beer for the first 10000 hop and pop to watch another couple do a Mr. Bill. Very cool!B|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama