FlyinDawg

USPA website error

I tried to renew membership on USPA.org website. After I completed fill out a information and click check out, it's repeat stated page load error. I keep trying it for 2 weeks. Has it happens to anyone of you?

REALLY NEED TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP! >:(
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

Uh, I just renewed my membership. They sent me a notice in the mail, I wrote a check and mailed it back to them. If you do that when they send you the first notice they claim it saves them money.

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I tried to renew membership on USPA.org website. After I completed fill out a information and click check out, it's repeat stated page load error. I keep trying it for 2 weeks. Has it happens to anyone of you? REALLY NEED TO RENEW MY MEMBERSHIP! >:(

Anyone holding a gun to your head to renew on-line? Did you receive a renewal form in the mail? Can you scrounge up a first class postage stamp? Did you call USPA headquarters and ask what is going on? (800) 371-USPA

Just to let everyone know, the internet is not perfect. A problem can be from any number of sources. In the long run, yes, things need to be fixed, but don't let that keep you from easily solving your (urgent) problem by another method in the short run! (For example, if I email you and don't get an expected response, I'm calling you, sucker.)

Edited after reading FLJB: "FlyinDawg cannot hear so i think a phone call is not going to help."

Sorry about the assumption. I'll change that to "send an email to USPA headquarters".

So let me see if I understand y'all's suggestions correctly... the OP is asing if anyone else is having problems with USPA's website to renew his membership and y'all's suggestion is to Go Postal!!!

I'm just making sure? :ph34r::D:P

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

If it matters any, I went to update my address on the website and kept getting an error message after I hit enter. So I did it two more times, kept getting the error message and then resolved to call them in the morning. But after I checked my email, I got three confirmations of my address change. I didn't have to give payment info to change my address but if I were you, I would definitely find out a way to see if your renewal went through after all.

After I completed fill out a information and click check out, it's repeat stated page load error.

Just a thought . . . it might be due to the browser your using?

For example, when I send things into the FAA their web site does not interact with Safari. I have to start up IE and then my computer has no problem submitting forms.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

FlyinDawg cannot hear so i think a phone call is not going to help. Which probably explains his attempting an internet renewal:)
No, i renewed via the internet a week ago and it was fine.

He can't hear for shit like me, but that doesn't mean he can't make a call of some kind, like via Video Relay Service. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban