BirdBoi

SONIC VS MATTER

Hi peepes.. well to cut a long story short looking to buy my first freefly suit and cnt decide between Sonic and Matter both being leading manufactuers of freefly suits. Speaking to a few people i hav heard variying views on the 2 with names attachted to sonic such as Babylon and Aria and others to matter... i would like to hear some views, comments and differences.. if any, so i can make up my mind up!!

Also is it all in one suit definatly better than a jacket and pants.

Plz post as many comments as possible!!!!!! :)
Blue skys

Our team just bought Matter Suits. We cannot be happier. They fit great, fly great and look awesome. Until now, every other manufacturer hasn't gotten our suits quite right - we jump tight(er) suits.

The only downside so far was the delivery time which was a little long.

We have never seen/jumped Sonic so we can't comment on that but we can give Matter a triple thumbs up :)
Blues.
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. ~ Lao-Tzu

It's all good, they're my brothers ~ Mariann Kramer

I personally know people who have had bad experiences with Matter products and customer service. The people I know with Sonic stuff have only good things to say. I bought a Sonic suit and was very happy with the customer service and the suit itself.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

I bought a matter suit made to measure and specifically requested IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS specific requirements re the logo.
Suit came on time, fit like a bunch of old sacks and they completely ignored my specific requests.
Emailed Cedric at Matter and he basically laughed at me and told me to sod off. He did not give a sh1t.

"Matter Airwear - You are the customer - You dont Matter!"

If you want comebacks then buy anything else other than matter is my experience.

1.618 !

I bought a matter suit made to measure and specifically requested IN BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS specific requirements re the logo.
Suit came on time, fit like a bunch of old sacks and they completely ignored my specific requests.
Emailed Cedric at Matter and he basically laughed at me and told me to sod off. He did not give a sh1t.

"Matter Airwear - You are the customer - You dont Matter!"

If you want comebacks then buy anything else other than matter is my experience.

Emailed Cedric at Matter????? What are you telling us? Your home DZ is Ampuria Brava (see profile) and Matter is based at Ampuria Brava. If Matter really treated me like that, I would just step into their office and talk to Cedric in person. Sorry, but something is wrong in your story or in your profile.

Jurgen

what is your problem bro ?
My home drop zone is Empuria, I live in London so it was all organised over the net using Matter's net forms.
Anyway, Andy runs the shop in Empuria not Cedric. Ive never seen Cedric there yet !

So, sorry but nothing wrong with my profile, my story, my experience or my post.

1.618 !