skydiverbry

Drink of the night

ok,may i ask what Allagash Tripel???

Bry

It's a Belgian-Style Strong Pale Ale made in Portland, ME. It's in the same class as Duvel and Delerium Tremens, two more popular beers of this style.

From their website:

This golden hued ale is marked by passion fruit and herbal notes in the aroma, with subtle suggestions of banana and honey surfacing from its deep and complex palate. The Tripel's finish is remarkably long and soothing.

It's 9.0%abv and mighty tasty. :)

Just for you!! ;)

Nothing too much, it is actually rather boring really, but I'm having a nice relaxing weekend at home for a change. Anyway, most nights I come home and have a sandwich or cereal for dinner and alcohol does not really go well with that. But tomorrow I plan to cook a real meal so, I'll look forward to a few drinks too!

Hey, here's a question. Why do people use that artificial margarita mix.

I just took 3 shots of tequila, 2 shots of Cointreau, and 1 shot of fresh-squeezed lime juice. ran the lime rind around the glass & stuck it in the freezer. Shook up the drink mixture in the shaker w/ ice until it got so cold it hurt my hand. Then I took the glass out of the freezer, stuck it in the salt & shook off the excess, & poured the Margarita into it.

Why is there more to life than that???
B|

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Ohh.good for you! I have not been able to drink cherry vodka since i was 16 when I drank a whole fifth by my self:S

Not one of my better moves:o:D:D:D
Sick as hell for a day and to this day the smell makes me want to puke!B|

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Hey, here's a question. Why do people use that artificial margarita mix.

I just took 3 shots of tequila, 2 shots of Cointreau, and 1 shot of fresh-squeezed lime juice. ran the lime rind around the glass & stuck it in the freezer. Shook up the drink mixture in the shaker w/ ice until it got so cold it hurt my hand. Then I took the glass out of the freezer, stuck it in the salt & shook off the excess, & poured the Margarita into it.

Why is there more to life than that???
B|

That's MY recipe for the perfect Margarita. NEVER use a mix. Oh and for me it has to be Patron Silver.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

What are you drinking tonight??

My roommate and I have a bottle of chardonnay and 2 bottles of merlot for "Girls Night: Part 2" tonight! I can't wait for the kiddo's to go to bed!! :P
I am "ROGUE" (III Degree Smutsketeer)
Official "poster above you" thread starter

"And don't forget we like men with balls and no needle dicks. So, basically, you're out." ~LuckyMcSwervy