AlexCrowley

Trying to create some good UPS voodoo

Argh. I'm sat here waiting for my rig to arrive. I tracked it all week. I called UPS and begged them to let me drive to their shipping warehouse 50 miles away so I could pick it up a day early. But no, they get all whiney and want to deliver it themselves. Even my economics argument got no traction.

ARGH PLEASE UPS HURRY, THE WEATHERS GOOD AND I WANNA GO TO THE DZ!!!!

TV's got them images, TV's got them all, nothing's shocking.

Really. They said they could only do that if I missed the first delivery attempt. I was willing to drive to their central warehouse to pick up the package the minute it arrived in MA, they said they didnt really track the packages that way and I would have to wait til it reached my local depot, at which point it would be out on the truck for delivery.

Barely used (50 jumps, allegedly) 2003 DOM Infinity, spectre 190, pd 176 reserve, cypres 2.

This will be my first rig, certainly the most expensive investment for a hobby - and as a previous collector of boutique tube amps and guitars that's saying a lot! :)

Thank god my wife thinks jumping is a better lifestyle than being a musician.

Pictures once I stop fondling and fetishizing it

Umm -- keep it clean, OK? No getting nasty fetish stuff on it, and you shouldn't paint it with latex to make it look sexier :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Pictures once I stop fondling and fetishizing it

Umm -- keep it clean, OK? No getting nasty fetish stuff on it, and you shouldn't paint it with latex to make it look sexier :)

Wendy W.

Really?

Urm would water based lubricants help minimize any chance of bag lock.......or should I just go get a towel?