iluvtofly

To hump, or not to hump? That is the question.

While I have been with someone that was so bad I'd have rather not been there, in general, some is better than none. I have a pretty good streak of none at the moment, so I'm ready for some regardless.
Killing threads since 2004.

I'd rather stick with B.O.B than have bad humps ... bad sex is so disappointing to me ... it brings me down and makes me depressed, while good sex energizes me and makes me feel like I can fly ...

Quality over quantity, always ... even if it means I have to go without any for months at the time [:/] ...

O

I'd rather stick with B.O.B than have bad humps ... bad sex is so disappointing to me ... it brings me down and makes me depressed, while good sex energizes me and makes me feel like I can fly ...

Quality over quantity, always ... even if it means I have to go without any for months at the time [:/] ...

O

I'm with you on this one. Quality over quantity.

O

I'm with you on this one. Quality over quantity.

Definitely! There's nothing worse than wondering when its going to start only to discover its already over :(
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Damn!! You were two steps ahead of me! Sometimes my little Smutkskys make me so proud!

[Edited to Add]: ......sometimes....
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I kinda read the question as implying "never again".. I'd prefer a dry spell over bad sex, but if I had to give up sex forever, I'd probably opt for mediocre sex, thank-you-very-much!!

Hopefully the human race will never suffer such a disaster as to wipe-out all the good men (and women) out there!! ;)

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I kinda read the question as implying "never again".. I'd prefer a dry spell over bad sex, but if I had to give up sex forever, I'd probably opt for mediocre sex, thank-you-very-much!!

Hopefully the human race will never suffer such a disaster as to wipe-out all the good men (and women) out there!! ;)

Oops. Didn't mean for it to be obscure. I was talking strictly about a dry spell as opposed to bad humping. A disaster such as you speak would be beyond horrible. :D

Oops. Didn't mean for it to be obscure. I was talking strictly about a dry spell as opposed to bad humping. A disaster such as you speak would be beyond horrible. :D

Indeed.. I mean, much as I like my toys, they're in no way a replacement for the real thing! :$:ph34r::ph34r:
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Ok, so here is an opportunity for a spin off poll. There have been several respondents to this thread that admitted to poor performance from their partners. Assuming that there was a physical attraction and an assumption that the sex would be good, just what percentage of those partners turned out to be a disappointment? How many times has that Adonis figure that had you ready to hop into bed from the first moment turned out to be a flash in the pan?

And the WINNER of the ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS TODAY Award goes to:_________ ! :):D

You might want to take that award back once you see what I posted in the "huge fake tits" thread :S
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Frankly the way I feel right now not even the crack of dawn is safe:o

Is Dawn a man or a woman? :o;)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss