popsjumper

"Cliques"????

Clique
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about social groups. For other uses, see Clique (disambiguation).
A clique (IPA:/'kliːk/, pronounced /'klɪk/ by some Americans) is an exclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is often, but not necessarily, exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique. The term 'clique' may be used pejoratively.

it is what it is

Hmm ... we (skydivers) as a group are a "clique", aren't we? :|

my opinion is that skydivers are just a group not necessarily a clique, but i would say that the different disciplines (freeflyeers, wingsuiters, freestyle, etc.) would be the cliques.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Clique
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about social groups. For other uses, see Clique (disambiguation).
A clique (IPA:/'kliːk/, pronounced /'klɪk/ by some Americans) is an exclusive group of people who share interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity.[1] A clique as a reference group can be either normative or comparative. Membership in a clique is often, but not necessarily, exclusive, and qualifications for membership may be social or essential to the nature of the clique. The term 'clique' may be used pejoratively.

it is what it is

my opinion is that skydivers are just a group not necessarily a clique, but i would say that the different disciplines (freeflyeers, wingsuiters, freestyle, etc.) would be the cliques.

I think it is closer to a Genus
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I've been called a social butterfly, and I've been called a clique`y bitch. :S

I guess that is why we get along so well. I have heard the same descriptions of me in many different situations and I don't think either one is true ;)

I think it's unfair that you get AARP discounts and I don't. [:/]

It was a hard row to hoe but I finally made it!
:S[:/]
At 20, I had no idea I would have lasted this long.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think you may have hit on something here.

Cliques within cliques within cliques.

We could diagram that. There's a method for diagramming relationships involving overlapping circles within circles (I don't remember what that type of diagram is called...maybe some of you that remember your college days can come up with the name)

Andy - you can't join my clique. Get over it!

:S
:D:D:D

Aren't you in "Peanut's Crew"? ;)

:D He sent me an e-mail wanting his sidekick back - I told him he could be my sidekick. It will now be "Nutz's crew" :P:S

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Andy - you can't join my clique. Get over it!

:S

Aren't you in "Peanut's Crew"? ;)

:D He sent me an e-mail wanting his sidekick back - I told him he could be my sidekick. It will now be "Nutz's crew" :P:S

If he asks if Mr. Pinky can come along - decline decline decline!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

To clique or not to clique is the question.

Now if you are in a clique, do you know that you are in a clique or just hanging out with your friends?
or is it just a person who wants to be in that clique that isn't in the clique and calls it a clique because he/she isnt a part of that clique..........................
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

To clique or not to clique is the question.

Now if you are in a clique, do you know that you are in a clique or just hanging out with your friends?
or is it just a person who wants to be in that clique that isn't in the clique and calls it a clique because he/she isnt a part of that clique..........................

Is that the old Bitch vs Slut controversy?

Slut will sleep with anyone -
Bitch will sleep with anyone BUT YOU.

is it just a person who wants to be in that clique that isn't in the clique and calls it a clique because he/she isnt a part of that clique..........................

Damn! I got dizzy following that.
[:/]

>You just went too far when you snuck into my tent and stole my thongs. You sniffed them, didn't you?

Wait,
-wait just a minute here.......

did anyone else notice this??

Are we just going to let this go by without a comment??

Because it's just about the funniest thing Skymama has ever said...
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

We could diagram that. There's a method for diagramming relationships involving overlapping circles within circles (I don't remember what that type of diagram is called...maybe some of you that remember your college days can come up with the name)

That's called a Venn diagram. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

>You just went too far when you snuck into my tent and stole my thongs. You sniffed them, didn't you?

Wait,

Yep - it's safer that way.

They smelled good though.:ph34r:

Wait,

You actually think a 40+ year old's thong smells good? Maybe you need your nose checked out. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wait,

You actually think a 40+ year old's thong smells good? Maybe you need your nose checked out. :ph34r:

Permaban in 3...2...1...

Miss ya, Billy!:ph34r:
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

You actually think a 40+ year old's thong smells good? Maybe you need your nose checked out.

WTF? What does age have to do with bathing and proper hygiene? Are you suggesting I don't take care of myself because I'm over 40? :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You actually think a 40+ year old's thong smells good? Maybe you need your nose checked out.

WTF? What does age have to do with bathing and proper hygiene? Are you suggesting I don't take care of myself because I'm over 40? :S

I think he was suggesting that maybe you can't see as well, and that the joints just don't allow that level of cleaning anymore.

But the rest of us don't think that way. We know better. Anyone that can swing a paddle like that has found the wonders of geritol.

:D:D:ph34r::ph34r: . . . . :|

. . . .:o . . . . .

B|